Alberta Ceres-Buda (ERA A.J. Cali Real Estate)

174 Diamond Bridge Avenue

Hawthorne , NJ 07506




Over 26 years of experience assisting our clients in achieving their real estate goals through listening to their needs.

Get to know Alberta Ceres-Buda

Because the real estate Industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need professionals with the experience to help you navigate through the ups and downs of purchasing or selling a home.  Alberta, who has been a Realtor since 1991, knows how to help homeowner's get their homes sold and how to help buyer's find the right house in this type of a market.  Alberta and Vincent, her partner in life and business, embrace technology and believe in intense multi-tiered internet and offline advertising to provide the most exposure possible for her client's homes.  Alberta and Vincent also understand the importance of consistent education in Real Estate.  Both Alberta and Vincent are e-PRO's and ERA relocation specialists.  Alberta is also a Senior Real Estate Specialist and Vincent is an Accredited Buyer's Representative.  Alberta and Vincent offer initial free consultations to Buyer's and Seller's alike, without any pressure, to help educate their clients to make the best choices for themselves. 

If you are selling a home, or thinking of buying a home please call or email either Alberta or Vincent to find out what is involved with an initial consultation.  If you would like to visit our website, you can find us at http:///TheBudas.com

Alberta Ceres-Buda's Blog Posts

Certifications

Over the past 27 years, 60% of our business has come from helping people who are interested in purchasing their first home, or who are trading down from their previous home.  The other 40% of our business has been mostly first time sellers who are looking for someone to be there for them through the entire sales process.  Information, education and communication are the cornerstones of our business.  We are readily available via email on our phone, by text or cell phone to answer any questions you may have about the process of buying or selling a home.

If you would like to reach us via email, Abby@TheBudas.com or Vince@TheBudas.com