Licensed REALTOR® SRES, GREEN
Get to know Maria Maloney
I am a life-long resident of Chelmsford, MA and I am very knowledgeable about the surrounding towns and the local market. Customer satisfaction is my top priority whether you are buying or selling a home. I am committed to providing you with professional advice and personalized service, from our first meeting through closing. I would love to guide you through the process of buying and selling real estate!
5 Reasons why I should be your No. 1 Buyer's Agent:
1. I will be your one-stop source for answers and information.
2. It's important to establish a working relationship. The more properties we see, the more feedback I get from you, etc., the better I will understand what you are looking for. I often know about properties before they come on the market. I have my clients in mind whenever I hear of a new property.
3. I will be with you throughout the entire process, from the first showing through closing, guiding you through every step. I have resources to help you too -- mortgage brokers, attorneys, etc., that I can point you to.
4. Sellers have representation; Buyers should too. My job is to negotiate on your behalf, with your best interests in mind, to help you to get the home you want for the lowest price.
5. It doesn't cost you a thing! Buyer's agents' compensation is built in to the agreement between the Listing Agent and the Seller as the co-broke fee.