A Dedicated Real Estate Professional, a Servant Leader, with a Teacher's Heart!
Dan Lopez is Broker/ Owner and serves as Director of Sales for Legends Realty, a Central Florida based full service sales and property management company. We service communities in and around the Orlando metro area including the counties of Seminole, Orange, Volusia, Osceola and Lake counties. Specializing in the sale and rental management of single family homes, townhomes and condominiums. Click Here for an article featuring Dan and Tina Lopez.
Dan serves on the 2013,14,15 and 2016 Board of Directors for FloridaRealtors®.
Dan previously served on the Executive Committee for the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association and had served on the Board of Directors (2013-2015) for ORRA.
He was the 2014 RPAC (REALTOR Political Action Committee) Chairman for the Orlando Regional REALTOR Association.
He also served as the Affiliate Chair (2010-2013) for the Orlando Chapter of NARPM® - the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
Welcome to Legends Realty. We are an esteemed full service sales and property management company based in Central Florida. Our head quarters are in Lake Mary and we serve communities in and around the Orlando Metro Area. Our mission is to be a preeminent real estate brokerage which delivers outstanding service and consistent results. We do this through open communication and creating a culture of success, friendship and teamwork within the organization. At Legends Realty, our commitment to education is unmatched. We provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate. Our associates have access to... http://www.HomesInCentralFL.com
Dan holds the following designations and certifications:
- The Certified Residential Broker (CRB) designation signifies a leader in the industry and the highest level of professional achievement and recognition in the specialized field of brokerage management. It is recognized industry-wide as the symbol of excellence in brokerage management.
- The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. It recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education.
- The Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI) is a professional designation for those who have graduated from the Realtor Institute, also associated with the National Association of Realtors. REALTORS with this designation have completed a comprehensive education program.
- The Accredited Buyers Representative is (ABR) is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate BUYERS AGENT Council (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® who met the specified educational & practical experience criteria.
- A Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners.
- A Certified Investor Agent Specialist™ (CIAS) finds, creates, and closes with residential real estate investors with the knowledge and tools earned through comprehensive education and experience.
- A Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), presented by the National Association of REALTORS - The best in international real estate. The program includes intensive and extensive study focusing on the critical aspects of international real estate transactions which are significantly different and more complex than domestic deals. From currency issues and financing to visa and tax laws.
- An At Home With Diversity® / AHWD® designee knows how to work effectively with – and within – today’s diverse real estate market. The At Home With Diversity certification teaches you how to conduct your business with sensitivity to all client profiles and build a business plan to successfully serve them.
- Pricing Strategy Advisor / PSA - Enhanced training and skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values with NAR’s PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) certification.
|It was a great experience! It was fast, swift and my sales process moved forward very fast, got an all cash buyer within a couple weeks of posting and property closed. Very happy with Dan's experience and responsiveness in the process.
|Matt and Courtney Fuller
|We recently closed on our first house with the help of Dan Lopez as our realtor. When we were searching for a house, we called Dan because we noted that he has experience as both a buyer and seller agent. Not only did he immediately answer his phone, he arranged for us to see the houses we were interested within 24 hours of our first conversation. As the buying process continued, my husband reached out to Dan for his home buying, mortgage/lending, and inspection advice. Dan was always very responsive and really helped guide us through the process of buying our first home. In fact, his entire team worked to expedite many necessary documents we needed, sometimes at the last minute. The Legends Realty office is a well-oiled machine! I expect anyone who is looking to buy a house or wishing to sell will be completely satisfied with Dan Lopez's realty experience and level of professionalism. Even after closing on our home, we still call him with questions and he is quick to respond with help. We were very lucky to have made contact with Dan to guide us through this entire process, and now we are proud new home owners!
|Dan and his team at Legends are super professional. Whether you need rental management or sales assistance, you can be assured it will be handled promptly and efficiently.
|Dan Lopez helped us to sell one home and purchase another, from start to finish, move out to move in, in a matter of only 6 weeks. I know it sounds too good to be true; believe me, we were shocked as well, but it happened! Not only that, Dan got us a contract on our previous home, for more than the asking price, after the house was on the market for only 3 days. Throughout the quick 6 week process, Dan was there every step of the way, to answer frantic late-night emails, to show us potential homes with only a last minute's notice, and to answer emails/phone calls/text messages immediately. He even kept in touch with us after closing on both homes to make sure everything was as planned. What I appreciated most was his attention to detail; in my experience, this is something that either you have or you don't have, and Dan definitely has it! This was in stark contrast to the realtor we used to purchase our first home, where we felt like we as the buyers were doing all the work and the realtor was just along for the ride. I could not have asked for a better experience with Dan and his dedicated team. I hope not to be moving again for a long time, but if it happens, we will definitely be going back to Dan Lopez and Legends Realty!
|Alex Lopez (no relation)
|My overall experience with Dan Lopez was phenomenal. He has a solid understanding of the local real estate market and how to meet and exceed the needs of his clients. I had the pleasure of working with Dan on two separate occasions, during the rental process and sale of my of investment property in Lake Mary. I would highly recommend Dan to any buyer/seller in the Orlando market place!
|Dan is an incredible person – always smiling, always positive, very easy to work with, and does an amazing job at ever single task he assigns himself. Dan is one of those people who simply does his best every time the first time and wouldn’t think of ever letting anyone down.
|I work with 150-200 Realtors each year and Dan is by far one of the best Realtors I ahve ever conducted business with. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
|Dan is very persistent in his negotiating and will help you to find your dream home if you allow him to. It helps to be specific in what you are looking for. Thanks Dan for all your hard work!
A Dedicated REALTOR®, a Servant Leader, with a Teacher's Heart!