Hampton, TN Real Estate News

By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
Laurel Fork Falls is great place to start your day off...or your New Year!  We are huge fans of winter hiking, however it's kind of hard to tell this is winter hiking.  Not a spec of snow.  We keep waiting, it's coming for sure.  Enjoy our version of Laurel Fork Falls in Hampton Tennessee.
Comments 6
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
What a great day it was on the lake yesterday.  The longest day of the year and weather was iffy!  However, our day on the lake ended up being perfect.  Instead of our planned picnic, (it was pouring down rain for 2 hours before we hit the boat) we ended up going to The Captains Table Hampton Tennessee.  and enjoying a leisurly lunch before heading out to the stormy looking sky.  By the time we reached the marina, it was gorgeous, and it stayed that way for the 4 hours we spent on the lake....and then the clouds started to roll in!  Great day on the lake on Watauga Lake Butler Tennessee.
Comments 8
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
I just read a post about it being the first day of summer, and spending it on the lake.  Well AMEN to that!  Summertime is here!  I am on my way out to enjoy beautiful Watauga Lake Butler Tennessee.  Watauga Lake is especially perfect due to it's cleanliness and lack of residential waterfront.  80% of Watauga lake is Cherokee National Forest and the other 20% is residential and marinas.  You don't see that a lot.  Due to this low number of available homes on the lake, prices are at a premium and there are some really wonderful homes with great charm and character available.  There are some homes that will take your breath away, especially the views.  808 Vista Butler Tennessee is one of those homes that will be coming on the market soon.  It has views of both Watauga lake and our guardi...
Comments 9
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
Laurel Fork Falls Hampton Tennessee is a great place to hike in Northeast Tennessee.  It is so beautiful!!! The water falls are really terrific.  Enjoy this video of some of my favorite parts of the hike. Laurel Fork Falls Hampton Tennessee- It's a great hike into the falls.  Takes about an hour.  There are 2 different trails, the lower and the upper.  This video is of the lower.  The lower has a bit more rocky terrain and runs close to the creek.  The upper is shorter, about 45 minutes, but on the way out you have a very steep incline to get to the top.  Either way, you end up at the falls.  Great place to enjoy the day.http://www.youtube.com/sellabraterealestateJust remember SELLabrate Real Estate Come join us on our channel!
Comments 2
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
  What a wonderful way to kick off Memorial Day weekend!  We packed up our picnic lunch, our dog lunch, including dog bisquits, and headed out for an afternoon at Laurel Fork Falls in Hampton Tennessee.  Laurel Fork Falls connects with the Appalachian trail and is just a beautiful place to enjoy nature...and the dogs!  Jake and Lucy had a great day and also got some good swimming, and stick chasing in.  Oh the life of a dog.  Must love it!!!!  
Comments 7
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
Laurel Fork Falls in Hampton Tennessee is one of the prettiest trails in this area.  It is challenging, yet great for all levels for hikers.  Some may have to take the upper trail (less challenging) and cut out the steep trek to the falls.  There are two different trails, the upper trail and the lower trail.  The lower trail hugs the river and the upper trail goes through the mountains.  It is actually the easier trail because you drive up to the top and hike across.  This picture is the lower trail. The river keeps the temperature tolerable, and we hike right to the falls and strip down to our suits and jump in!! Lunch is always a treat we carry with us as well.
Comments 8
By Cindy Edwards, CRS, GRI, PMN - Northeast Tennessee - 423-677-6677
(RE/MAX Checkmate)
We are all patiently waiting for the first signs of Spring. My first sign was driving around the lake today to my closing in Mountain City. I had to pull off and see if I could capture the shot I wanted. The only thing that could make this picture better is me on one of the sailboats in the middle of the lake!
Comments 16
Explore Hampton, TN
Hampton, TN Real Estate Professionals