Powell, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $538,680 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0% Total Listings: 184 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   198 195   0.02% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes...
Comments 0
By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Ashmoore Subdivision - Powell Ohio OverviewMapsPhotosFeatures Video $369,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms2 Partial BathroomsInterior: 3,452 sqftLot: 0.27 acre(s) Location 522 Ely Court NPowell, OH 43065USA Debbie Harr Homes That Click Realtors(614) 268-7653info@homesthatclick.comhttp://www.HomesThatClick.com           Listed by: Homes That Click Realtors Our recent listings Ashmoore Subdivision - Powell OhioNew Albany OH - Windsor4 Bedroom The Highlands Reynoldsburg OH Home For Sale | 487 Fallriver DrPataskala OH Beauty on Over an AcreHilliard School Beauty with Pool Subscribe to our listing feed Nearby properties for sale
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $530,290 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0% Total Listings: 198 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   195 188   0.04% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes Edge ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $514,480 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 195 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   188 166   0.13% 0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes Edge...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  View Current Powell OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 89Total Volume: $31,548,974Average List Price: $354,483Original Total Volume: $32,056,273Original Average List Price: $360,183Sold Total Volume: $30,912,375Sold Average List Price: $347,330 Homes Sold $1,100,000 - 891 Matthews Brook Lane, Powell, OH 43065 (Deep Run) - Delaware County$1,010,000 - 2363 Shepherd Court, Powell, OH 43065 (Woodland Glen) - Delaware County$690,000 - 10559 Wellington Boulevard, Powell, OH 43065 (Wedgewood) - Delaware County$687,000 - 8484 Creighton Drive, Powell, OH 43065 (Wedgewood Park Estates) - Delaware County$660,000 - 8624 Coldwater Drive, Powell, OH 43065 (Golf village) - Delaware County$655,000 - 255 Thornbury Lane, Powell, OH 43065 (The Chase) - Delaware County$617,500 - 1651 Abbotsford Gree...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $493,590 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $134.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 188 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   166 148   0.12% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes Edge ...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
The Sam Cooper Team, HER Realtors just listed another home to sell in Powell Ohio. The Sam Cooper Team, HER listed 8692 Filiz Lane for $674,900. If you know anyone that may be interested in this beautiful home please be sure to have them contact Sam Cooper today!
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $528,810 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $135.00 0.03% Total Listings: 166 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   148 138   0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes Edge A...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $519,380 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.01% Total Listings: 148 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   138 131   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Canterbury Commons Of Powell Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deep Un Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Estates At Falcon Ridge Estates Of Golf Village Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hardin Woods Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge Lakes Edg...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Powell Ohio 43065 Home Sales According to the Columbus Ohio MLS, 65 homes have been sold in Powell Ohio 43065 during the past 30 days.  These 65 homes average 2,400 square feet and a price per square foot of $120.88.  The average number of days on the market was 82, and the homes sold for 96.7% of list price on average.  The average selling price was $295,738. The highest selling Powell Ohio home in that time frame was 2370 Dauer Ct. Powell, OH 43065.  This beautiful home, located in the Woodland Glen subdivision, sold for $735,000.  The home offers 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and over 4,800 total square feet (atfls), as well as a spacious one acre lot.  Features of 2370 Dauer Ct. include a 4 car garage, walk-out basement with a bar, fireplace, and full bath, beautif...
Comments 2
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
8711 Blessing Dr, Powell, OH 43065 $169900.00 The Jackson Team Erik Hiss Phone: (614) 431-1770   Single Family Status: Sold   Bed: 4 Bath: 3 Sqft: 1632 MLS#: Property Details Search More Properties Neighborhood Values Description: Wow what a great home! Wonderfully updated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home w/Worthington schools and Col taxes! Updated kitchen countertops, flooring, appliances, hardware & island! Updated bathrooms, newer roof, and BRAND NEW windows! Spacious home has a great flow, ample living areas and one of the largest lots in the neighborhood. Enjoy the large, well maintained deck in the warmer months and a large unfinished basement ready for your rec room! ABC Home Guard Warranty in place. Listed by Erik Hiss of The Jackson Team, Keller Williams Capital Partners.   Schools N...
Comments 4
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $501,400 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $128.00 0.02% Total Listings: 128 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   164 179   -0.08% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Village Bainbridge Mills Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Canterbury Concord Bend Concord Meadow Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Falcon Ridge Sec 1 Genesis Golf Village Grandshire Greens At Wedgewood High Meadows Village Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge At Golf Village Loch Lomond Meadows At Scioto ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $481,410 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.00 0.02% Total Listings: 164 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   179 192   -0.07% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2013   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Ashmoore Village Bainbridge Mills Barringtons At Wedgewood Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Canterbury Concord Bend Concord Meadows Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Genesis Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Greens At Wedgewood High Meadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge At Golf Village Loch Lomond Lucy Depp Meadows At ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $468,190 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 179 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   192 179   0.07% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Barringtons At Wedgewood Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Canterbury Concord Bend Concord Meadows Daventry Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Deseret Eversole Farms Falcon Ridge Genesis Golf Village Golf Village Estates Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hamptons At Wedgewood Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge At Golf Village Lakes Of ...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $479,930 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $129.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 192 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   179 174   0.03% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Bainbridge Mills Barringtons At Wedgewood Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Calumet Farms Canterbury Concord Bend Concord Meadows Country Lot, No Subdivision Rules Courtyards At Seldom Seen Daventry Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Deseret Eversole Farms Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Genesis Golf Village Grandshire Green Meadows Greens At Wedgewood Hamptons At Wedgewood Highmeadows Highmeadows Village H...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $509,220 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $132.00 0% Total Listings: 179 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   174 177   -0.02% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2013   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Barringtons At Wedgewood Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Calumet Farms Canterbury Concord Bend Concord Meadows Country Lot, No Subdivision Rules Courtyards At Seldom Seen Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Deseret Eversole Farms Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Genesis Golf Village Grandshire Greens At Wedgewood Highmeadows Highmeadows Village Homestead At Scioto Reserve Junia Glen Kilbury Estate Kinsale Village Lakes At Silverleaf Lakes Edge At...
Comments 0
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Green Meadows Village, Homes Just Sold in Powell OH    Sam Cooper HER Realtors just sold this Green Meadows Village Home, located at 435 W Green Meadows Dr. Powell OH 43065.  Sam Cooper sold this home in August 2013 for a selling price of $176,800.  This Powell OH Home features a near quarter acre lot and several updates including stainless steel appliances and a ceramic tile backsplash in the kitchen, remodeled bathroom, and newer neutral carpet upstairs.  The open floor plan at 435 W Green Meadows Dr. makes a perfect entertaining space.  Other amenities include 3 bedrooms, 2 car attached garage, paver patio, fenced-in backyard, and bonus area and walk-in closet in the master bedroom. If you know anyone that may be interested in selling or buying a Green Meadows Village Powell Ohio Hom...
Comments 1
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper Howard Hanna Real Estate
(Howard Hanna Real Estate)
Golf Village Homes Sold, Powell OH, Sam Cooper Realtor   Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Realtors just sold this Golf Village Home in Powell OH.  Sam Cooper sold this home in June 2013 with a selling price of $410,000.  The home is located at 3940 Village Club Dr. Powell OH 43065.  The two-story, four bedroom home sits on an enviable lot which borders the golf course.  This home's updates include bamboo floors throughout the main floor, large kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and eat-in area, paver patio, and professionally finished walk-out basement with wet bar.  The Golf Village Home also features a gorgeous first floor master with walk-in closet and ceramic tiled bath, two-story great room, second floor bonus room, and beautiful landscaping. If you know anyone t...
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $524,750 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $131.00 0.03% Total Listings: 177 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   169 162   0.04% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Powell OH Subdivisions Abbottshire Village Ashmoore Bainbridge Mills Barringtons At Wedgewood Bartholomew Lakes Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Brookehill Village Calumet Farms Canterbury Chambers Glen Concord Meadows Country Lot, No Subdivision Rules Courtyards At Seldom Seen Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Eversole Farms Eversole Run Genesis Golf Village Grandshire Green Meadows Village Greens At Wedgewood Hamptons At Wedgewood Hidden Ravines High Meadows Vi...
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Powell * Median Listing Price: $510,650 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $128.00 0.04% Total Listings: 162 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   161 146   0.1% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Powell Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Powell Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Powell OH Subdivisions Ashmoore Bainbridge Mills Barringtons At Wedgewood Bartholomew Run Big Bear Farms Bishopsgate Briarcliffe Brookehill Village Calumet Farms Canterbury Canterbury Estates Country Lot, No Subdivision Rules Courtyards At Seldom Seen Daventry Park Deep Run Deer Run Derby Glen Farms Eversole Farms Eversole Run Falcon Ridge Genesis Golf Village Golf Village Estates Golf Village Rutherford Estates Golf Village Sec 12 Grands...
Comments 1