Hebron, OH Real Estate News

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
 Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $245,670 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 23 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   20 28   -0.29% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015  Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
 Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $275,330 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 0.08% Total Listings: 20 -0.29% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   28 28   0% 0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2015  Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
 Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $261,920 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0% Total Listings: 28   Total Listings Previous Months:March February   28 25   0.12% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 2015  Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $270,400 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 28 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   25 27   -0.07% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2015   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $266,500 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $106.0000 -0.06% Total Listings: 25 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   27 28   -0.04% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2015   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 4
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $280,740 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 27 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   28 33   -0.15% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2015   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $275,510 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 28 -0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   33 36   -0.08% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $295,060 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.0000 0.08% Total Listings: 36 -0.20% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   45 43   0.05% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $265,940 -0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 45 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   43 41   0.05% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  View Current Hebron OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 4Total Volume: $588,700Average List Price: $147,175Original Total Volume: $618,700Original Average List Price: $154,675Sold Total Volume: $564,500Sold Average List Price: $141,125 Homes Sold $330,000 - 132 Simeon Drive, Hebron, OH 43025 (Grand Pointe) - Licking County$123,000 - 109 Christopher Drive, Hebron, OH 43025 (National Trail) - Licking County$58,500 - 163 Lees SE Drive, Hebron, OH 43025 (National Trail) - Licking County$53,000 - 9859 Mill Dam SE Road, Hebron, OH 43025 (National Trail) - Licking County*All Information is Deemed Reliable, But Is Not Guaranteed. Copyright 2014 - The Buckeye Realty Team - All Rights Reserved.  Search All Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $292,410 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 43 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   41 38   0.08% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $282,960 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 41 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   38 31   0.23% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $283,610 -0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.00 0.01% Total Listings: 38 0.23% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   31 32   -0.03% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $302,240 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.00 0.04% Total Listings: 31 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   32 28   0.14% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Rural - Farm Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $306,570 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.02% Total Listings: 29 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   32 39   -0.18% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Cumberland Meadows Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $310,120 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $118.00 0.04% Total Listings: 32 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   39 42   -0.07% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jan 2014   Hebron OH Subdivisions Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Cumberland Meadows Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Pine Crest Estates Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $293,770 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 0.01% Total Listings: 39 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   42 43   -0.02% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Dec 2013   Hebron OH Subdivisions Cumberland Meadows Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Hartman Farms National Trail Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $293,360 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 0.01% Total Listings: 42 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   43 40   0.08% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Nov 2013   Hebron OH Subdivisions Cranberry Pointe Cumberland Meadows Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Hartman Farms National Trail Waters Edge Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 2
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $269,390 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $112.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 43 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   40 39   0.03% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Oct 2013   Hebron OH Subdivisions Cranberry Pointe Cumberland Meadows Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Hartman Farms Lees Meadows National Trail Waters Edge Estates Wooded Hills Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale
Comments 1
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Coldwell Banker)
  Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $262,610 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $123.00 0.07% Total Listings: 38 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   40 39   0.03% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2013   Hebron OH Subdivisions Auld Ridge Estate Buckeye Lake/harbor Hills Cranberry Pointe Grand Pointe Harbor Hills Harbor Hills/buckeye Lake Hartman Farms Lees Meadows Mallory Square Maple Bay/ Bounds Maple Bay National Trail Sandstone Canyon Us Military Lands Waters Edge Estates Hebron Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale  
Comments 3
Hebron, OH Real Estate Professionals