Cedar Grove, NJ Real Estate News

By Manny Rosa, New Construction - Union & Essex Counties, NJ
(Rosa Agency)
Ocwen Short Sale Closed in Cedar Grove We're pleased to announce another successful Ocwen Short Sale has closed, this one located in Cedar Grove, NJ.   This four bedroom Cape Cod was in fair condition.  Featuring central air, a new furnace and hotwater tank, a newer roof and a modern eat-in-kitchen, this Ocwen Short Sale home was tremendous bargain at $306,000. As this was an Ocwen FHA Short Sale, we first worked to get our short sale seller clients approved for a HUD Pre-foreclosure (PFS) Sale, which is how FHA Short Sales are processed.  Once our clients received an Approval to Participate (ATP) in the HUD PFS program, we were notified at to the appraised value of $306,000, which became our list price.  Knowing that HUD PFS program requires an offer that nets 88% of the appraised valu...
Comments 0
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for sale by owner in  EGG CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009 flat fee mls listing  395 only.Home for Sale By Owner in EGG CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 1107 Holly Ln CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at MLS# 1339109 3 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms Luxury condo with open floor plan & beautiful gourmet kitchen. Double wall oven, upgraded cabinetry, stainless steel appliances & custom granite countertops & backsplash. Upgraded HW floors. Granite vanities in bathrooms, & Jacuzzi in mstr bath. 2 secluded balconies overlooking wooded area. Granite gas fpl w/custom built in cabinets in family rm. Walk in closets & laundry rm w/ cabinets & plenty of storage. 2 indoor parking spots, elevator in building, & handicap accessible. A few short steps to beautiful ...
Comments 2
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for sale by owner in  Raritan Twp, NJ 08822 flat fee mls listing  395 only.Home for Sale By Owner in CEDAR GROVE TWP, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 168 Eileen Dr CEDAR GROVE TWP, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at MLS# 3053125 5 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms Stately brick center hall colonial home in Cedar Grove's most exclusive and sought after community, Park Ridge Estates. Three floors of elegance abounds this unique open floor plan. This exquisite 4,200 sf home offers 5 large bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with a luxurious master bedroom suite with a large walk-in-closet and beautiful master bathroom. Expansive fully finished basement with wet bar and full bath. Seven zone baseboard heat and two zone central air conditioning. Three car garage and large driveway....
Comments 1
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 13 Laura Dr Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at MLS#1309594 4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom Breath-Taking Contemporary In Exclusive Park Ridge Estates. Soaring Ceilings & Skylights Give Light & Bright Feel. Double-Sized 30 Ft. Living Rm - Separate Dining Rm, Chef's Kitchen Professional Wolf Range & Grill, Roof Mounted Industrial Range Exhaust, Thermador Double Wall Oven W/ Built-In Microwave, New Bosch Dwasher. Separate Laundry W/ Outdoor Access. Four Bedrms. Master-Bath Has Two Sections & Extra Large Jacuzzi. 4th Bedrm Used As Office, W/ Custom Floor To Ceiling Oak Built-Ins. Family Rm W/ Sliding Doors To The Backyard, Three-Car Garage W/ New (2012) Terrazzo-Like Flooring. Two Wood Bur...
Comments 1
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 9 Glen Rock Rd Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at MLS#1307470 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Pristine Colonial Town House with private wooded backyard/patio in Reservoir Ridge, minutes from NYC trains & buses, Upper Montclair, Mills Reservation trails. Large eat-in-kitchen with open hardwood floor plan to Family Room. Marble surround gas fireplace. Custom trim throughout formal DR, LR, and two story foyer. Master Bath features marble shower, trim, and floor. 9 foot ceilings, 1st floor laundry, full unfinished basement. If you are interested in this Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009- Flat Fee MLS Listing $395, please call 1-888-362-6543, enter the MLS#1307470 . You can ma...
Comments 0
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 13 Glen Rock Rd Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at MLS#3001065 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Reservoir Ridge Community! Enjoy single family living without headache of maintenance. Minutes from Upper Montclair shops, Mills Reservation, Montclair State, NYC bus and trains. Wonderful neighborhood and private backyard with patio. Pristine condition-very sunny exposure throughout! Newly installed hardwood floors in LR, DR and FR with fabulous finished basement. Perfect for entertaining. If you are interested in this Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009- Flat Fee MLS Listing $395, please call 1-888-362-6543, enter the MLS#3001065 . You can make an appointment or ask any question...
Comments 2
By Blast Realty & Oliveri Development LLC R/E Broker & General Contractor, Broker Manager Career
(Blast Realty)
Search Cedar Grove NJ MLS, New Jersey Real Estate Listings & New Homes for Sale in Cedar Grove, NJ. Find Cedar Grove Houses, Townhouses, Condos, & Properties for Sale at Property Hub Realtors
Comments 0
By Matthew DeFede, Top Broker in Nutley New Jersey
(Realty Executives Elite Homes)
Cedar Grove Real Estate | Homes For Sale in Cedar Grove | Cedar Grover Realtor
Comments 0
By For Sale By Owner Flat Fee MLS Listing For $395, Save 3-6% Commission
(RealmartRealty.com)
Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Flat Fee MLS Listing $395 47 Clara Pl Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 - Realtors welcome, buyer agent commission paid at closing ! Please check listing details here at MLS# 1131545 . 4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms Single Family Home' Close To Park(s), Close To Place of Worship, Close To School, Close To Shopping, Close To Transportation . If you are interested in this Home for Sale By Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009- Flat Fee MLS Listing $395, please call 1-888-362-6543, enter the MLS# 1131545 . . You can make an appointment or ask any questions about the property. Realtors welcome, buyer commission is paid to any realtor. Please see additional listing details at Realtor.com featured by Realmart Realty. If you have a Home for Sale in Cedar Grove, NJ 0700...
Comments 1
By Gina Chirico, Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey
(Lattimer Realty)
~ MOTHER/DAUGHTER HOME FOR SALE IN CEDAR GROVE ~ OPEN HOUSE Sunday, July 17th 2:00 -4:00 p.m. 23 BRUNSWICK ROAD, CEDAR GROVE, NEW JERSEY 5 Bedrooms/3 Full Baths Offered at $579,000 There's no doubt that the demand for mother/daughter homes also known as multigenerational homes are increasing in the United States.  The Census Bureau defines multigenerational households are households that consist of "three or more generations of parents and their families" living in the same house.  This mother/daughter home for sale in Cedar Grove New Jersey offers 4 bedroom and 2 full baths NOT including the infamous "in-law suite" which offers a full basement offering a second kitchen, 1 bedroom, living room and 1 full bath.  Read more about Keeping it All in the Family with Multigenerational Homes a/...
Comments 2
By Gina Chirico, Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey
(Lattimer Realty)
West Essex at a Glance ~ Real Estate Market Report  for The Township of Cedar Grove, New Jersey 07009 for May 2010   West Essex at a Glance ~ REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF CEDAR GROVE, NEW JERSEY 07009 for May 2010:  (Cedar Grove Single Family Detached Homes. Does not include FSBO or Multi-Family. Information Obtained from GSMLS. Deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed)     Active Listings through the end of May, 2010:  47 Pending Properties for the entire month of May, 2010:  8 Month's Supply:  5.8 Absorption Ratio:  17% (17% of Cedar Grove Single Family Detached Homes went under contract during May 2010, leaving 83% of the inventory left unsold) With the month of May inventory ranging from $229,900 for a 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath ranch to a $1.4 million colonial with 5 bedrooms ...
Comments 0
According to the recent research, in the nearest future there will be four new demographic trends in the USA that will affect real estate market. Trend 1. People aged 55 to 64 will go on working and living in their suburban houses until there will be some recovery in values. If such people move they are likely to look for some environments (mixed-aged) for active life. Trend 2. People aged 46-54 who lack home equity and can’t afford to buy second house. This group can have a big impact on the second-home market. Trend 3. The so-called ‘Generation Y’. People (more than 70 mln) are not interested in being home owners. They will rent due to necessity or their own wish. They will prefer to live in the city centers. Trend 4. Immigrants. They will prefer living in multigenerational and large...
Comments 3
By Gina Chirico, Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey
(Lattimer Realty)
West Essex at a Glance Real Estate Market Report for Cedar Grove, New Jersey Zip Code 07009 January 2010 Cedar Grove, New Jersey 07009 Real Estate Market Report as of the end of January, 2010:    Active Listings: 54    (Median List Price:  $549,450; Median DOM: 109.5) New Listings in January: 15                                          U/C in January: 5  (Median Sales Price:  $419,000; DOM:  48)                                  Solds in January:  3 (Median Sales Price:  $402,500; DOM:  44; %SP/LP:  95%) Months Supply on the Market:   10.8 Absorption ratio: 10% (only 10% of the total inventory went U/C in January 2010, leaving 90% of the inventory unsold) The Township of Cedar Grove described by the Star Ledger newspaper as "Beautiful Suburbia" is located just between the first and secon...
Comments 0
By Matthew DeFede, Top Broker in Nutley New Jersey
(Realty Executives Elite Homes)
you know with the downturn in the housing market in the last several years i have seen some of these more affluent towns become more reasonable in the housing prices, if your a first time home buyer and you want to take advantage of low rates and low home prices the time is now to find something, The tax credit will be running out in April and it takes about a good two months to do a closing on a home, so if you are looking for a home in Cedar Grove NJ or Verona NJ you can find one here you can also call me at 973-846-0065 and we can get your home search started.
Comments 0
By Gina Chirico, Real Estate Agent - Essex County, New Jersey
(Lattimer Realty)
West Essex at a Glance Market Reports for Cedar Grove, New Jersey and Verona, New Jersey October 2009 Cedar Grove, New Jersey Market Report for October 2009:    Active Listings: 60                                                 Under Contracts in October:  12                                            Solds in October:  9 Months Supply on the Market:   5 Absorption ratio: 20% (only 20% of the total inventory went U/C in October, leaving 80% of the inventory unsold) The market stats in the chart above above also reflect: New Listings for the month of October:  15 Total properties Under Contract (including those u/c through the end of October): 18 There is currently one multi-family under contract and no active multi-family homes on the market in Cedar Grove.  Verona, New Jersey Market R...
Comments 0
Explore Cedar Grove, NJ
Cedar Grove, NJ Real Estate Professionals