Rockport, CA Real Estate News

By Rhonda Nole
(Dryer Vent Wizard of the Greater North Bay Area)
When you think of the maintenance of your clothes dryer, there is a lot to keep in mind.   Though it is likely something you think about the least, it could be the one cause you the biggest problem.  Failure to maintain the dryer vent is the number one cause of clothes dryer related fires.   To understand the importance of dryer vent maintenance, you have to understand how the whole system works.   As clothes dry, lint is removed and blown out of the dryer through the duct and vent. The lint trap in your clothes dryer will capture about 60 percent of that lint. That's the part of the dryer that you should be pulling out before you dry each load and removing the lint from. But that's only 60 percent. What happens to the other 40 percent?   The rest of the lint that made it past the trap ...
Comments 0
Explore Rockport, CA
Rockport, CA Real Estate Professionals