Keeney's Bayou (Flagstaff, AZ)
By Jim & Terry Tress
(Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty)
 A propane leak cause an historic cabin to blow up at Fort Valley in Flagstaff, AZ.  This is certainly an eye opener for everyone who heats their homes with propane.  Right now the explosion is still being investigated but they believe that it may have been caused by a crack in the propane line.  With heavy snow and ice this winter the gas leak may have been buried under a large amount of ice.  Luckily for the renter and the home owner no one was injured in this explosion.It's a good time to have your gas lines inspected in Northern Arizona to make sure there has been no damage from our wet winter.    
Comments 0
Flagstaff, AZ Real Estate Professionals