Subscribe to Answers
I do a fair amount of referrals from agents since we're such a tourist destination, as well a fair amount of client referrals
Panama City, FL
Majority of my business is referral. Mostly from existing clients.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I'd guess that 30% of our listing business is from past clients...the rest is from marketing for new business.... we are listing agents....
The vast majority - I do get a lot of online leads from my websites so I can't say 100% because of those leads - and I'm not complaining! This is why we blog, right?!
24% and growing each year
The bulk of it comes from referrals. I love it!
I served as a rainmaker for associate agents for many years.
One third past client, one third referral, one third data base.
95% at this point in my career. I only work with referral clients except for the rarest of exceptions. One last year. Two this year.
Jeff Dowler CRS - I am learning from a man and his coaching company in your town Buffini & Company - most of my business is referral based. So far this year - 100%!
Not enough! Probably 30%
I think about 40% is referrals. From both agents and clients.
The majority of my business.
Probably around 50/50
At least 50% from past or current clients
Hi Jeff - About 30-35% from past clients, 5-10% from agents.
70% is referral.
Probably around 30% or so.
Last year was 48% referral from past clients, not so much this year.
About 60-70% ... If it weren't for referrals from past clients I doubt I would have made it through these past slow years. Business was slim pickins.
Referrals testify better than I do. Results don't lie. All my clients are content
About 85%. The other 15% is directly from internet marketing/SEO.
I'd say a good 80-85% of my business is by referral of past clients and/or agent referrals.
It varies from year to year, but usually a fairly low percentage. I'm trying to bring that up.
Referrals are about 75% of our business
Not many from agents and about 50% from clients
high percentage these days mostly from other agents.
25-30% ... It takes time to build up referral business.
Probably 25 %. I love getting those calls.
Mine is about 20%
Not sure of the actual percentage but a large portion for sure.
Just about all or it.
About 60% past clients and referrals from clients. 35% new biz and 5% referral from other agents.