|Mortgage and Lending||
|EstaR Mortgage, A Bilingual Brokerage|
|location_on Alameda, CA — EstaR Mortgage|
|NMLS #241125||insert_link EstaR Mortgage|
|web EstaR mortgage Blog|
Trusted Advisor to Referral Partners for First Time Home Buyers, Investors and Seasoned Home Owners to create a comprehensive financial solution in cooperation with the Subject Matter Experts on your team. Utilizing the most appropriate solutions from Conventional to VA to FHA to 203k to CalHFA.
The mortgage planning relationship is about YOU:
- Receiving valuable financial advice & guidance that can literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Trusting a professional who is committed, qualified and equipped to deliver what they promise.
- Experiencing a "concierge" level of service when you are in the market to buy a home, refinance your mortgage or make cash flow changes to enhance your lifestyle.
- Implementing a defined financial plan of action in helping you achieve your life goals and dreams.
- Maintaining an on-going high trust relationship with a team of financial advisors who can help you make necessary changes in your debt, cash flow and home equity planning strategies.
We approach each consultation with the goal of providing the client with enough information to allow you to make an educated decision. You should be comfortable with the details and facts behind your decision & comfortable w/ the strategy you choose to employ for long term sustainability.
Specialties: Specializing in Purchase Transactions with an emphasis on Conventional, JUMBO, FHA, 203k, VA, CalHFA. (waiting for CalSTRS to return)
|Great experience. I was referred by a friend and got an amazing rate. The process was quick and relatively painless (as these things go). Highly recommend!|
|Chris was outstanding in analyzing the attributes of his client to determine what sort of real estate loan his client would best qualify for. He has an in depth knowledge of computer applications to select what loan would work best for his client. I would have full confidence in the future to seek his help again in finding the best loan for me.|
|My husband's colleague at work recommended Chris last year to us. I was very wary of loan officers after our experience in the real estate market in 2005. He was our third one that we met. I was immediately taken aback at my very first meeting with Chris because of his sheer honesty and no nonsense personality. He would not hold anything back and showed you all the numbers on the computer. His research was impeccable and his calculations were extremely up-to-date because of his research. He has been doing this for 9 years and has seen the ups and downs of the market and his transparency and brutal honesty keeps it very real. His creativity shines thru the way he helps his clients get the home they want and "can afford in reality". He is also very personable, friendly and warm. We have a beautiful home and a fantastic loan, all because of Chris and his team (Awesome Nora!). Thank you Chris, we are hoping to work with you again in the future and have already recommended you to our friends. --|
At the Heart of the Island in the Heart of the SF Bay Area