• My philosophy is dedication to my business. My clients are my first priority. Whether you're a first time homebuyer, upgrading to a larger home, selling your current home, looking for investment properties, or interested in new construction, I am ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
• Buyers: I listen to your wants and needs to provide you with an efficient home search. My goal is to help you find the right home for the right price.
• Sellers: I use my knowledge of the market to assist you in pricing your home competitively. I provide updates as the market changes to keep your listing current and desirable.
• I take pride in maintaining communication with my clients and providing attention to detail throughout the entire transaction. Referrals and repeat business demonstrates that I meet my clients' goals.
• In addition to being a licensed Realtor®, I also have a degree in Business Administration and Accounting as well as an extensive background in accounting and management.
• Born and raised in the Greater Waterbury area, I presently reside in Wolcott with my husband and 2 children.
• As your agent, I will serve you with honesty, respect and integrity. I look forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs.
I look forward to assisting you with all your real estate needs.