To me, a home has always been a place of refuge, a place of family, a place of rest and quiet and a place to return to, always.Growing up in the beautiful Main-River-Valley in Southern Germany I found a home twelve years ago in a similarly bucolic and pastoral region: the Hudson Valley and the foothills of the Catskill Mountains.
My decision to work as a Realtor stems mostly from my wish to recreate for others the sense of home I feel around here. If I were to represent you as a buyer's agent, it would be my goal to find you something that is not just a house but a home, not just a place of residence but a place of belonging, keeping in mind the effects of an ever changing market on the property values to assure that your financial interests are protected in the future.
My credentials include:
- Top Producer
- Broker Associate
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Member of Professional Standards & Grievance Committee
- Caravan Chairman Town of Marbletown 1998-2005
- Special training (through the Council for Residential Specialists) in:
* Marketing and Business Planning
* Listing Strategies
* Creating value for clients
* Technology (E-marketing, Web marketing, etc.)
- Educated in:
* Home Construction
* Home Inspection
* Historic Homes
* Code of Ethics
* Appraising and Marketing
* Real Estate Finance
* Market Trends
* Auctions and Foreclosures
* Buyer Representation
* Luxury Home Marketing
My business is based on five principles: Integrity, Honesty, Dedication, Enthusiasm for your goals, and Professionalism (actually, it is six principles: Most of my clients seem to have fun during the process as well).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or write anytime.
Residential Real Estate (mostly luxury homes & second homes) in Ulster County
Specializing in Residential Real Estate and Second Homes in Ulster County