Whether I was traveling with a camera capturing the fabulous architectures of the world or looking to further my knowledge in the evolving environment of housing, design and construction. My interest in real estate has always enhanced all my senses. I would like to offer comprehensive complete services in real estate which includes over 10 years in interior decorating, home staging and collaboration with multiple builders and contractors.
Having lived, worked and invested in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver gives me a unique perspective on the Canadian real estate market. Relocating myself 4 times across the country also provides me with an edge on guiding your family in this new adventure. I would love to help you visualize the potential in every property with professional guidance on all the steps to make an informed and safe transaction. It would be my pleasure to sell your property for its highest value or to find your new piece of paradise. Honestly providing ongoing support, quality services and knowledge in both official languages is my goal and I am proud to share it with you in a friendly personalized environment.
Services available in Real estate
1. Buyer representation, assistance to find a home to buy, rent or as an investment property
2. Listing representation to sell homes, condominiums, cottages and more
3. Relocation services for sellers and buyers (Member of Brookfiel Relocation Program)
As a Certified Home Stager and Interior Decorator it would be my pleasure to emphasize the best attributes of your home and create a welcoming atmosphere for potential buyers. In today's challenging market ELEGANT TOUCH HOME STAGING AND DECORATING can collaborate with home owners and real estate agents to enhance the functionality and appearance of your property to place your home ahead of the competition. My goal is to create an elegant first impression to prepare your home to be sold for the most profit in the shortest amount of time. We have the pleasure to work with well know companies and share some valuable discount with you. See how a Touch of Elegance can make all the difference...
To help you feel comfortable here is a little more about my expertise. My education in Interior Decorating was achieved at Seneca College in Toronto and Home Staging from CSP - Certified Staging Professionals recognized in Canada, United States and more... I have worked in the decorating industry since 2004 but loved it for as long as I can remember. My customer service experience and high level management since 1999 have provided me with amazing experiences and rewarding challenges. My clients vary from contractors, home owners, realtors, business offices, etc... A Touch of Elegance can make all the difference... Let me know how I can meet your expectations!
You would like your house to look at it's best! A little splash of color can rejuvenate your property and make it feel new again. A color consultation gives you a complete home color scheme and a written report with options to create a wonderful ambiance in your own space. Basic tips of decoration and staging can be addressed during this meeting.
You are ready to move and would like some direction where to invest your money to get some great results to sell your property. You believe you can do it yourself but just need a little guidance. This is the package for you. I will provide a report highlighting the area where to put your effort and time. If you are handy, this would be a wonderful tool. Potential buyers will feel welcome and comfortable in their future home.
Staging Consultation & Partial Staging
All is in place to have the property on the market but you want to have this extra return or just a little more but you need support. Together we can be a great team. I will provide a full detailed report and as a team we will work on achieving the last memorable details that will sell your property. I will physically work with you for half a day on the items of your choice in my report and you can complete the project at your own discretion. This is a fantastic way to boost your confidence and give you a motivating start. New home owners will be invited to come again and have the desire to purchase your property.
Staging Consultation & Complete Staging
You want to sell as fast as possible and for the best price but have no time or interest in the process, let an expert give you a hand. After a detailed report I will completely stage your home and provide support to achieve your goals. This process will inspire buyers to live in your re-vamped property and have the interest to move in sooner than later. As we know, a stunning first impression is the key to sell. There is rarely a second chance to make a first impression!! See how a Touch of Elegance can make all the difference in your home.
Gift Certificates Available
Service in English & French
Please take a moment to view my services below, read my blog and review my websites at housesbynicole.com for Real Estate or touchofelegance.ca for Home Staging and Decorating
Why should you hire a HOME STAGER as a Realtor?
The benefits of selling a property by accentuating its best features
1. Allows you to get the highest possible commission from each listing
2. A well presented property sells faster giving you the possibility to have more free time or have as many listing as possible per year. Did you know that a survey from Coldwell Banker shows that staged home sell twice faster
3. Can help you achieve some goals such as top sales in the Office, Region or Nation
4. Gives you the status of being the agent that sells
5. Can help in awkward situation, a stager is a third party that will discuss all the challenges of the condition of the home. You won't have to risk loosing the listing by pointing out all the work that needs to be done.
6. Allows you to have wonderful pictures on MLS or in your advertising material since 87% of buyer make their first selection based on presentation
7. Customers make their decision at the first impression which takes 30 seconds. You don't want to loose their interest at hello.
8. When deciding to view a house, 78% of objective elements are generally pre-determined before viewing such as location and size of the property. A staged home will give this competitive edge to overlook these decisive elements.
9. Working with a stager can show your client that you really care and want them to receive the most money in the shortest amount of time.
10. Inspectors can make or break a deal, if some issues have been addressed already it puts you ahead of the game for a smooth process
BENEFITS OF SELLING A PROPERTY BY USING A CERTIFIED HOME STAGER FOR HOME OWNERS
1. Allows you to get the most money for your property.
2. Did you know that your first price reduction on your home will cost more than your staging services.
3. A well presented property sells faster giving you the possibility to spend less time cleaning for showings and the possibility to move quicker. A survey from Coldwell Banker shows that staged home sells twice as fast.
4. Can help you achieve your goal to make your property the best one in its category by guiding you in the process of preparing your home. Effective techniques of furniture placement, de-cluttering, organizing will provide an inviting and functional environment for potential home buyers.
5. Shopping and rental services of furniture and accessories can be very helpful in this stressful and time consuming process.
6. Gives you pride to show your home to buyers and also curious neighbors.
7. Provide advice to help make better decisions and avoid costly mistakes or invest in renovations without potential financial return.
8. Allows you to have wonderful pictures on MLS or in your advertising material since 87% of buyers make their first selection based on presentation as per AOL Money & Finance poll.
9. Customers make their decision at the first impression, which takes 30 seconds. You don’t want to loose their interest at hello…
10. A survey from Proctor & Gamble revealed when deciding to view a house, 78% of objective elements are generally pre-determined before viewing such as location and size of the property. Therefore a staged home will give this competitive edge to overlook these decisive elements.
11. Inspectors can make or break a deal, if some issues have been addressed already it puts you ahead of the game for a smooth process.
Real Estate Sales Representative at Royal LePage Team Realty - Specialize in Home Staging, Interior Decorating, Re-Design, Organizing, Builder Material Selection & Show home, Color Consultation etc...