If you are interested in property in beautiful Western North Carolina, the first step is to choose a Realtor®. All Realtors® have access to Multiple Listing Service, so all Realtors® have the same inventory - how do you choose which one to help you?
Olde Town Brokers are unique in that we have an antique bright red 1938 Diamond-T Fire truck. Why would anyone choose a Realtor® because they have a bright red fire truck? The answer, of course, is no one.
Clients choose Old Town Brokers because we are a small firm with knowledgeable, honest Brokers that listen to our clients and try to give individual attention to their needs.
On the other hand, having a Fire Truck may give you the idea that we enjoy life and have fun with what we do....which is very true.
Everyone connected with Olde Town Brokers lives in this area because of the quality of life here - all of us made the conscious choice to live near Andrews. We enjoy the fresh clean air - the lack of traffic jams - low crime - excellent schools - but most of all, good neighbors.
If this is what you are looking for - you've found the right place! Come to Olde Town Brokers - let us help you find the peace of mind and enjoyment of life that comes with becoming part of this beautiful Valley in the Western North Carolina mountains.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU FIND AND PURCHASE PROPERTY - including homes for sale by owner in the North Carolina Mountains.
If you're like most of our clients, when you visit Western North Carolina, you'll only have a few days to look at property. Our job is to help you make the best use of that time, and here's how we do do it.
1. The first step is yours. Pick up the phone and call Roy or Robin Sargent at Olde Town Brokers NC, 800-293-1998. Or just click here.
2. Then we'll have a telephone interview. Some say that we have an uncanny ability to understand the buyer's wants and needs. And that's just a matter of asking the right questions. And listening.
3. Based on the information you provide and the number of days you have to look at property, we'll put together an itinerary of property visits that match your wants and needs. Just think of me as your "personal shopper" for real estate.
4. To make your visit more enjoyable and productive, we'll be happy to recommend lodging, dining and activities for your personal time, when you're not looking at property.
5. Together we will visit each property on the itinerary. At each location, we'll help you with an objective evaluation, pointing out any negatives as well as the positives I've observed.
6. Before preparing a contract offer on the property you choose, we will assist you in determining the property's market value. We'll provide an estimate of closing costs and, if available, the mortgage company's truth-in-lending estimate.
7. Drawing on our years of real estate experience, we'll help you with a negotiation strategy, including pre-set limits on points of negotiation. We will not, however, provide legal advice. That's an entirely different specialty.
8. We will prepare a contract offer that protects your interest whenever possible. And we'll guide you through the purchasing process, reviewing the settlement statement and attending the closing with you.
Throughout the entire process, we'll be working exclusively for you, our client. If you've purchased property before, we're sure you'll be pleased with the difference a Buyer's Agent can make.
Full service real estate for the Andrews, Murphy, Topton, Nantahala and Robbinsville areas of Western North Carolina. Expertise in scenic river front and lake front properties.