Sara Werner Costa is a residential Realtor in San Francisco who specializes in the sale & purchase of homes in SF. During her career, she has completed over $100M in real estate transactions.
Get to know Sara Werner Costa
Sara Werner Costa is a Bay Area native and a Realtor with Vanguard Properties. She has been working in Real Estate for several years since she moved to San Francisco and has closed over $100M in Real Estate transactions ever since. Sara is truly passionate about helping clients find their home--a home that feels great, is a good investment, and has strong resale value. Her favorite aspect of her work is connecting with her clients & negotiating great deals for them, whether it's helping her Buyers score a great deal on a home or maximizing the profits on a sale for her Sellers. Clients appreciate Sara's extensive knowledge, patience, friendly demeanor and warm smile. She takes her time with each and every client to help them fully meet their goals.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from San Jose State University. She enjoys travel, yoga, exercise, volunteer work, and spending time with her family, friends and her husband, Franck Costa, who is also a Realtor at Vanguard Properties.
Sara Werner Costa's Blog Posts
* San Francisco residential real estate
* Working with and educating first-time home buyers
* The sale and purchase of Tenancy-In-Common units & multi-unit buildings
* Property analysis and valuation
* Leveraging her relationships and creating partnerships with title companies, mortgage brokers, stagers and photographers for a wonderful hom buying and/or selling experience