Portland OR home staging expert will help you sell your home faster and for top value. Call Room Solutions Staging @ 503-246-1800 for a staging consultation that will provide you the best results.
Get to know Maureen Bray Portland OR Home Stager ~ Room Solutions Staging
Room Solutions Staging is based in Portland, Oregon, and offers expert, professional home staging consultations throughout the Portland area. Our proven staging techniques will help reduce your property's market time and maximize your equity.
Staging that sells Portland homes
~ 2017 Staging Lifetime Achievement Award ~ awarded by the national Real Estate Staging Association.
~ 2013 and 2014 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year in the U.S. ~
~ 2012 Professional Stager of the Year (Western U.S.) ~
~ 2016 National RESA Board Member of the Year ~
~ 2015 National RESA Board Member of the Year ~
~2014 National RESA Board Member of the Year ~
Awarded by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
~ Best of Houzz 2016 and 2015 Awards for Customer Service ~
As Featured in Local and National Media
Local and national media alike turn to Room Solutions Staging when reporting on how home staging helps Portland-area sellers in today's challenging real estate market. Benefit from our expertise on your next home staging project by contacting us.
Our home staging and design work has been featured in multiple articles and TV ~ please see our website for details
- When HGTV needed a home staging and design expert in the Portland OR area, they selected Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging as a Featured Designer for their popular show My First Place.
- Sunday Oregonian - April 29th, 2012
- KATU News & AM Northwest
- Zillow: "5 DIY Tips for Home Staging on the Cheap"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Portland Company Makes Home Picture Perfect"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "7 Surefire Home Staging Tips"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Home pros share affordable decorating ideas"
- Portland Monthly Magazine
- Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine
- KATU News and the Oregonian on Oregon's first "gut rehab" LEED Platinum home that was expertly staged by Room Solutions.
- Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging was a featured speaker at the 2010 Portland Home Improvement & Remodeling Show Oct. 15-17, 2010. Her presentations were titled "Home Improvement and Staging Tips for Home Sellers." For more information please see this blog post: Portland Home Stager Speaks at the Home Improvement & Remodeling Show.
Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog
Check out our Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog featuring the latest home staging tips, trends, and examples of our home staging projects in the Portland area.
Our Mission Statement
Room Solutions Staging is committed to providing our clients with the finest home staging consultation advice available in the greater Portland area.
We promise to offer personalized services tailored to your property's individual needs and to help showcase your home to its best advantage, whether you are selling it or staying in it.
We are dedicated to maximizing the profit potential of our clients' properties and reducing market time.
We pledge to deliver superior service at competitive prices and to perform our work with honesty, integrity, and the utmost respect for your property.
Statistics Prove Home Staging WORKS in Portland
During 2016, Room Solutions' staging expertise helped sell $38 Million of residential property in the Portland metro area. Our staged properties had average Days on Market time of just 8 days, compared to the Portland metro average Days on Market time of 42 days YTD in 2016. During this time, the homes that we've staged and provided home staging consultations for achieved an average 102.5% of list price.
Don't let your property linger on the market when a small investment in staging can help it sell faster and for maximum value.
Why take the risk of paying carrying costs each month for a mortgage, property taxes, HOA dues, and utilities -- not to mention the inevitable price reductions when your home doesn't sell? A staged home can encourage more viewings, faster offers and a pending sale. Using our professional home staging advice can save you time and money, with a cost-effective Staging Consultation
Staging Your Home Is A Smart Investment
The investment in staging is always less than a price reduction. Regardless of market fluctuations, staging will give your home an edge over competing properties. It's the all-important "packaging" that helps a home sell faster and for maximum profit.
Our Home Staging Services in the Portland OR Area
Room Solutions Staging offers professional home staging consultation services to homeowners, investors, and realtors, just contact us to let us know how we can help you.
Home Staging Services Offered To Homeowners, and Realtors
- Walk through Verbal Consultation (Occupied Home): This very popular service is geared towards the homeowner or Realtor, usually for a home that will be Occupied while it's on the market. We walk through the property with you while you take notes of our recommendations for easy cosmetic repairs that will give you the best Return on Investment, light fixture replacements, interior and exterior paint colors, how to create focal points, the best furniture placement to create a good traffic flow, deep cleaning tips, editing your collections and photos, curb appeal and landscaping enhancements, etc. We'll roll up our sleeves and do some hands-on staging while we're there, to make the most of our time together. Afterwards, we'll review with you the "Top 10" things that we recommend be completed in your home before it goes on the market. We also provide you with written tips on preparing for the Open House, how to keep your home ready for showings. Fee for this service is $225 for up to 2 hours of time; $20 for each additional 1/4 hr.
- Electronic Consultation (E-Staging): If your property is located outside our service area (anywhere in the world) we can provide a detailed Consultation Report for your home. Using photos and room dimensions that you provide to us by email, we will advise which furniture to keep, which to remove, how to showcase the space for maximum appeal, as well as cosmetic improvements to do. The cost of this service depends on how many rooms are included. Please contact us for more information -- we'd love to help you whether you're planning to sell your home, or just want to fall in love with it again!
Ready to make your home (or office) the talk of the town? Contact us for more information about our expert home staging consultation service.
Home Staging Services Offered To Realtors
Do you have a listing that could benefit from the services of a professional home stager? We provide cost-effective Verbal Staging Consultations that can ensure your listing is ready for photos. irresistible to buyers. Special pricing for our Realtor partners!
Benefits of staging your listings with Room Solutions Staging:
- Our expert staging techniques sell homes faster – please check out our local staging statistics here.
- We know how to tactfully and diplomatically advise your clients about the changes and improvements necessary to sell their home.
- Our staging consultation service will boost interest in a home that's been lingering on the market for too long.
- Using our expert consultation service will position you as a valuable source of advice and resources to your clients.
Maureen Bray Portland OR Home Stager ~ Room Solutions Staging's Blog Posts
* Certified Staging Professional - CSP (2008, 2009)
* Accredited Staging Professional - ASP (2006, 2007)
* 2017 Staging Lifetime Achievement Award (Real Estate Staging Assoc.)
* 2014 "Top Ten Professional Stager in the United States" (Real Estate Staging Assoc.)
* 2013 "Top Ten Professional Stager in the United States" (Real Estate Staging Assoc.)
* 2012 "Top Professional Home Stager in the Western U.S." (Real Estate Staging Assoc.)
* Angie's List "Super Service" Awards: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016
* Best of Houzz in Customer Service: 2015, 2016
* Expert home stager
* Home Decorator
* Speaking Engagements on home staging topics
* Author of multiple published articles on home staging
Testimonials for Maureen Bray Portland OR Home Stager ~ Room Solutions Staging
Aaron Rian, Principal Broker & CEO ~ The Rian Group, Portland OR10/01/2013
"Maureen Bray and Room Solutions Staging are the best in the business when it comes to Portland home staging. I will sell about 200 homes this year and none sell faster and for more money than they do after Maureen and her team provide the proper design and staging. If it was my choice, she would stage every home that I list, as it makes my job a lot easier!"
John Duncan, TimberRidge Development and Broker ~ Oregon First Realty, Portland OR10/01/2013
"I want to thank you for your amazing staging for the house I just built. I had over 15 showings the first 2 days and multiple competing offers. Room Solutions Staging is a key part of my marketing team and I look forward to working with you on all of my homes in the future."
Connie Tsai, Lake Oswego OR09/30/2013
"My vacant home had been listed for sale for two months without receiving any offers. The feedback I received led me to undertake a cosmetic remodel of the kitchen and bathrooms, as well as to get the house staged when I relisted it. Maureen of Room Solutions sent me a staging proposal, and also provided a detailed list of items throughout the house that needed cleaning or repair so that the house would show well. After the remodeling Maureen staged the house. She did a great job selecting tasteful furniture and accessories to suit each room, and her staging made two bedrooms with slanted ceilings look much larger than they did when vacant. Three days after I relisted my house for sale, I received a full-priced offer. I highly recommend Room Solutions to anyone selling their home; the cost is absolutely worth it."
Laurie Mitchell, Portland OR09/25/2013
Maureen did a perfect job of communicating prior to her visit, arrived on time, and stayed until she felt she'd finished her job, additional time beyond what we expected. But her gift, in addition to staging is her more than pleasant manner of suggesting what we should consider. We needed some affirmations of those things that we should keep and those things that we might set aside in order to ready the house for sale. She more than understands paints, surfaces, textures, etc. But, she's very pleasant in the manner in which she suggests or shares her knowledge. My husband wasn't particularly looking forward to her visit with us; today, I believe, he thinks that having her was one of the best things I've suggested in years! Her suggestions, keeping in mind cost, etc., were so helpful and they are suggestions we're beginning to implement today. After her visit, she mentioned that she'd send a bit more information to us -- above and beyond the call of duty. I was so surprised that her very complete, comprehensive e-mail came through later that day. Thanks so much, Maureen. We'll definitely use your services again!"
John & Priscilla DeCosta ~ Principal Brokers, Keller Williams Portland Premiere, Portland OR09/18/2013
"Thank you for the excellent staging. Please include us in your next testimonial. We had incredibly positive comments on your staging and we feel your work was integral to the successful sale."
Robin Anderson, Portland OR09/09/2013
"Thank you Maureen. I really appreciate the great job you did with our house and truly think that it would not have sold as quickly as it did without your staging artistry."
Kristianne Oetken, Oregon City OR09/02/2013
"Maureen's services exceeded my expectations. The furnishings were not only beautiful but made each room look welcoming and much larger. My first thought upon entering the home after staging was, "I wish it looked like this when I'd lived here." We initially reached out to Maureen on Monday... Staging was complete and photos taken by early afternoon on Thursday. Maureen is not only good at what she does, she creates miracles. I would HIGHLY recommend her! Don't waste your time calling around. Maureen is reasonable and amazing at what she does."
Grace Reichen, Broker ~ ReMax Equity Group, Portland OR08/22/2013
"Thank you. I love the staging you did - the house looks awesome. Thanks again for cooperating so beautifully with us. Everyone was so complimentary about the staging, I just had to tell you! Many kudos to you for your part in making the place pop for a quick sale!"
Kim Childs, Broker ~ Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere, Portland OR08/15/2013
"Maureen staged a lovely but vacant mid-Century modern home. Her staging revealed the architecture and wonderful features (stained glass, huge windows, vaulted and beamed ceilings) and it was very well received by prospective buyers and those who had seen the previous listing photos. She also staged (complimentary) the kitchen and master bathroom - very much appreciated. The staging really assisted with getting this home under contract. I highly endorse Maureen - excellent job!"
Sebastian Debrun, Prinicpal Broker ~ John L. Scott Real Estate, Portland OR08/08/2013
"Wow!! The sellers did everything that you recommended and it made a humongous difference! Thanks. And they have nothing but nice things to say about you. You are a huge asset for our team."