Andy Read is the Managing Broker of Caldecott Properties and was a founding partner when Caldecott Properties began in 2005. Andy manages a team of 30 licensed sales associates and has brokered $350MM+ in sales and 300+ rental transactions for Caldecott.
Andy specializes in real property sales in the East Bay including single family homes, condominiums, lofts and development sites. Since 2002, Andy has sold over $200MM of real estate in the East Bay.
Andy began his real estate career in 2001 as a licensed Sales Associate in New York for Fenwick-Keats, a residential brokerage in Manhattan.
In 2002, Andy returned to the East Bay and was a Senior Sales Associate for Lofts Unlimited / Urban Bay Properties in Oakland.
Prior to his real estate career, Andy worked in San Francisco for advertising agencies Hampel/Stefanides and Goldberg, Moser, O'Neal (GMO) where he planned, managed and purchased annual media plans in excess of $50MM for clients including Dell Computers, NEC and Beringer Wine Estates.
Andy was born in Berkeley, raised in Orinda, and is a graduate of U.C. Davis with B.A. degrees in Sociology-Economic Organizations and Philosophy.
Andy donates a portion of each of his sales transactions to Berkeley's East Bay Humane Society, the East Bay's only no-kill animal shelter.
Memberships, Affiliations & Honors:
* Oakland Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* Berkeley Association of Realtors®, 2007 - 2010
* Contra Costa Association of Realtors®, 2010 - present
* North Bay Association of Realtors®, 2010 - present
* California Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* National Association of Realtors®, 2002 - present
* Rental Housing Association of Northern California, 2007 - present
* National & California Apartment Associations, 2007 - present
* Urban Land Institute, 2007 - 2009
* Commonwealth Club of California, 2007 - 2010
* Oakland Builders Alliance, Boardmember, 2008 - present
* C.A.R. Legislative Liaison, 2009 – present
* ProAgent Magazine "Agent of the Month", January, 2010
* HUD Registered Broker, 2010 - present
* East Bay Symphony Business in the Arts Networking Circle, 2010 - present
* Moraga Chamber of Commerce, 2010 - present
* Oakland Grown, Independent & Locally Owned Businesses, 2010 - present
* National Association of Broker Price Opinion Professionals, 2011 - present
* Contributing Author, "Luxury Home Selling Master", 2014 (Amazon Top 100)
Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, Emeryville, Orinda, Lafayette, Moraga and Walnut Creek.
Andy Read is a Principal and Broker for Caldecott Properties. Andy specializes in real property sales in the East Bay including single family homes, condominiums, lofts and development sites.