Get to Know Ruth Canutt
- Over 27 years as a Licensed Realtor with 28 years of New Construction experience.
- Principal Broker, Certified Mentor and Broker Development Specialist for one of the most powerful Real Estate offices in Oregon.
- Personal and Primary Relocation Specialist for several high profile professional firms in the area.
- RE/MAX equity group Leadership Institute, RE/MAX equity group, inc. Business School Instructor, Accountability Team Leader, Buffini Certified Mentor
- Former Member- Member of Professional Standards and Ethics Committee - Panel member for PMAR Ethics & Arbitration Hearings.
- Hopelessly in love with my husband, Keith, of 42 years.
- Owner of Newfoundland dogs, Spencer and Eli and Persian cats, Gus and Jasmine
- Vintage Muscle Car Enthusiast (together with my husband we owned an original numbers matching 1967 GT350 Shelby Cobra Mustang).
- Member - Sherwood Cruisers Car Club
- Enjoy Power Walking, Camping, Pacific Northwest Wine Tasting AND helping you!
HONORS AND ACHIEVMENTS
- RE/MAX Equity Group Top 10% Club
- Presidents Club
- Founders Club- 25 Years of Service
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Leadership Institute
- Founders' Club- 25 Years of Service
- Certificate of Excellence- NW Region
- Outstanding Production Achievement
- 1st Place - Portland to Coast Walk Relay - Mixed Masters
|Thank you for all your hard work and help in finding my lovely new house and for selling my old house. I really couldn't have asked for more pleasant and knowledgeable assistance than what I received from you. I sure wish I'd have known about you when I bought my first house!|
|I have recently had the pleasure to work with Ruth during my first home buying experience. Going into this home buying process, I was still not exactly sure where I wanted to live, how big of a house I wanted, or how soon I wanted to close. But Ruth remained patient and was there to answer any of my questions or concerns. She was a true pleasure to work with while we drove all around Portland looking at house after house. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Ruth to anyone. I cannot wait until my next home buying experience knowing that I have Ruth there by my side.|
|John and Lisa|
|Over the last 20 years, we've bought or sold 7 residential properties, worked with numerous real estate agents/brokers in the process, and formed a few opinions on the business and the people that work in it. Our best experience by far has been the pleasure of working with Ruth Canutt on our recent home purchase. Besides being knowledgeable, thorough, professional in ever sense of the work, Ruth was resourceful, imaginative and diligent. Her efforts far exceeded those of the listing agent, who did little to ensure closing of this deal. She exceeded our high expectations and epitomizes the professional qualities that RE/MAX should be proud to have associated with its organization. See Less John and Lisa|
|Thanks so much for all the help you have given us. It is so nice to work with someone professional and knowledgeable. We appreciate all your hard work and we would never do business with anyone else.|
|Alan Mehrwein, Managing Broker|
|Ruth Canutt is one of the very best Brokers in an office and company filled with great real estate brokers. She serves her clients very well with market knowledge, people expertise, effective negotiating skills and more, all the time with a great attitude and a get the job done mentality. You will not be disappointed in any way working with Ruth Canutt.|