Robert Wallace (Premier Inspection Services LLC) Home Inspector

RAINER

1,679

Robert Wallace
location_on The Dalles, OR — Premier Inspection Services LLC
Get to Know Robert Wallace

We are proud to serve the entire Columbia River Gorge area.  Our main markets are The Dalles and Hood River areas.  We are licensed on both sides of the river, both Oregon and Washington.  Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%, we have a 200% money back guarantee to prove it!!

Certifications

We offer more programs than any other inspection company in our area. 

Here is a partial list of our various services:

Residential Home Inspection

Commercial Building Inspection

Thermal Imaging-  We can identify areas of moisture intrusion or condensation.  If you want to know where your heating or cooling is going we can show you.

Home TuneUp program (Home Energy Audits)  Did you know the average home can save over 25% on their energy bill?  We can show you where to start.

Neighborhood Environmental Reports

Well water quality testing

Green Building Certification.  How green is your home?  We can actually audit your home and tell you.

Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications

format_quote

Po Box 162 255 Harrison St. Dufur, OR 97021