I owned and operated my own bicycle shop, for a number of years, where I sold and serviced family and custom racing bicycles, before purchasing a Dryer Vent Wizard franchise.
I've been in business almost 2 years now; my business is one that is based on quality, not quantity. It is my priority to not only clean but to set up the dryer vent line so that it gives maximum efficiency and, most importantly, keeps families safe from the threat of a dryer or vent fire.
DVW of Central California services the following areas: Fresno County, Kerman, Sanger, Madera County, Oakhurst, Madera, Merced County, Livingston, Atwater, Los Banos, Merced, Tulare County, Visalia, Tulare, Porterville, Monterey County, San Benito County
Our services include:Dryer vent cleaning Dryer vent repair Dryer vent alterations Dryer vent tube installations
Did You Know?
Why Dryer Vent Cleaning is So Important!
Did you know that:Clothes dryers can be found in 80 percent, or 81.5 million homes throughout the United States. A full load of wet clothes placed in a dryer contains about one half gallon of water. As water is removed, lint is created from the clothes. This is why cleaning a dryer vent is the solution to prevent dryer vent fires and higher energy costs. Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer a clothing dryer runs, the more money it costs you. If a dryer vent has not been cleaned, it could cost you even more money. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates that 15,500 fires associated with clothes dryers occur annually. These dryer vent fires account for an average of 10 deaths and 310 injuries and more than $84.4 million in property damage annually. However, the number of clothes dryer vent fires has dropped by 35 percent from the 24,000 fires that occurred annually, on average, in the late 1970s.
Dryer vent cleaning, professional inspection, repair and replace. We also make sure our customers understand proper maintenance of dryer vents and warning signs to look out for to prevent dryer fires