Greg Wayman, ASHI Certified Inspector - 402-330-1701 (Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc.) Home Inspector



Greg Wayman
ASHI Certified Inspector - 402-330-1701
location_on Omaha, NE — Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc.
Get to Know Greg Wayman

Who We Are: F2R, Inc. is a professional home inspection company located in Omaha, NE. We specialize in residential home inspections, light commercial building inspections, & radon testing throughout Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. We provide independent, thorough, professional inspections. Approximately 98% of our referrals come from past clients that are referring their relatives, friends, or neighbors or from our website. The remaining 2% are referred by professional real estate agents that want their clients to know the true condition of the property.

Our Inspectors: Greg Wayman is the President and ASHI Certified Inspector of Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. As a full-time home inspector for 15 years, he has conducted 3,500+ full home inspections.  Greg is Heat Exchanger Experts Certified and holds his NE Radon Measurement Specialist license.  Chad Beisheim is ASHI Certified and has been inspecting full-time for Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. for 5 years.

Our Service Area: Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. conducts thorough residential / commercial inspections and radon testing throughout Omaha, NE/Council Bluffs, IA and surrounding cities/towns within a 1 hour radius.

In Nebraska, that includes: Arlington, Ashland, Bellevue, Bennington, Blair, Craig, Elkhorn, Fort Calhoun, Fremont, Gretna, Herman, Hooper, Kennard, LaVista, Lincoln, Louisville, Nickerson, Omaha, Papillion, Plattsmouth, Ralston, Scribner, Springfield, Tekamah, Valley, Wahoo, Washington, Waterloo, & Waverly.

In Iowa, that includes: Council Bluffs, Crescent, Glenwood, Hastings, Logan, Magnolia, Malvern, Mineola, Missouri Valley, Mondamin, Tabor, & Underwood.


If you want a thorough inspection methodically documented on video, we're the ones you want performing your inspection.  When we're done, you'll know exactly what you're buying or selling.

Stephen B.
I highly recommend Foundation 2 Rooftop. I have used them to inspect both a residential home as well as a commercial property and was impressed with the information I was provided. The fact that each inspection comes with a recorded video is a huge benefit compared to a simple written report. It’s like going through a property along with the inspector to see the pros and cons for yourself. Greg, who did our inspections, is highly skilled, extremely thorough and professional, and represented my interests throughout the process. – Stephan B., Hooper, NE

Home inspections done right! We methodically inspect homes in the Omaha Metro and accurately document their condition. Our client testimonials posted on our website speak volumes!