|Real Estate Agent||
|Casting a Wider Net|
— Windermere Peninsula Properties
Windermere Real Estate
Thank you for your interest and time. I’m Mike Mostyn, a full-time Windermere Broker in Belfair, WA. I have lived here on Mason County saltwater over 20 years, served on the Mason County Shoreline Act Advisory Board and taught real estate technology to Realtors for better than a decade.
To “Get to know me” is simple. I’m a 70’s hippie from Portland, OR., a graduate from TASIS in Lugano, Switzerland, and the John Crawford School of Advertising at the University of Oregon. Yes, in case you are interested, I was there when Animal House was filmed. I’ve been an L.A. advertising copywriter, an Apple product manager, designer and installer of government video networks and the lucky husband to the same wonderful bride for 35 years. We love the Olympic Peninsula, its beauty and serenity, and if you want to get to know me, we invite you to join us on our deck for a little rock & roll, some funny stories, and a cold Margareta.
Mike Mostyn / The South Sounder
● Washington Real Estate Broker License #106564
● Washington Real Estate Instructor License #i4253
● National Association of Realtors (NAR) Member #86960
● NAR Certified E-PRO National Digital Marketing Team
● NAR Certified Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
● NAR Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
● NAR Certified Resort & Second Home Specialist (RSPS)
● NAR Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Get to know me at http://www.mikemostyn.com OR http://www.mikemostyn.realtor use my search tool at http://www.belfairwindermere.com or email me at Mostyn@windermere.com if I can help you.
TASIS University/ Lugano, Switz. - AA European Studies
University of Oregon - BA Journalism / Marketing
KZEL-FM / Eugene, OR - Copywriter
Gray & Associate Advertising / Los Angeles, CA. - Jr. Copywriter
Apple Computer/ Garden Grove, CA. - DTP Product Manager
InData Video Networking / Redmond, WA - Owner / Web Design
My job description is "Casting a Wider Net"