"Mitra Runs The Extra Mile For You!" With great experience in real estate as well as intimate local area knowledge, I work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
Get to know Mitra Conroy
Customer Satisfaction vs. Customer Elation
Raving Fans Raise the Bar for Acceptable Service!
Striving for customer satisfaction is like going for the bronze. You won't remembered as the best unless you really exceed the customer's expectations. Take the phrase "customer satisfaction" out of your vocabulary, and instead strive for "Customer elation." Your customers must be so impressed that they are actually excited to spread the word about you and the exemplary service you provide.
In their book, Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Serivce*, Ken Blanchard and Sheldon bowles Write:
"Your customers are only satisfied because their expectations are so low and becuase no one else is doing better. Just having satisfied customers isn't good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create Raving Fans."
Once you begin to create a following of your own raving fans, keep track of them in your database with a special code, and track the number of referrals they provide to you.
I have done this in my own business, and when I know I have exceeded my client's expectations I send out a personal thank you letter upon closing escrow. I remind them that my business is referral based, and if they have a friend or relative who they feel would benefit from the type of service I provide, I would like to meet with them or give them a call.
I continue to stay in touch with the clients in my database on a regular basis. I place a personal phone call to ensure the client is well taken care of, and if they have any further questions, they know I am always available to serve their needs.
Each client receives a quarterly newletter that includes information about the current market conditions. They will see their name in my list of current clients, and again, this is an opportunity to thank them for their business.
By providing this type of service, I have acquired a reputation as being much more than a Realtor who simply provides market analysis; I have established myself as a Trusted Advisor in my community.
You'll Be Sold On My Services!
I'm a big believer in customer satisfaction and will strive to achieve it. By carefully listening and communicating with you, your questions will be answered promply so that you can make important decisions with ease. You will benefit from my expertise, marketing capabilities and ability to network with other REALTORS to get your job done pleasantly and efficiently.
I am committed, dedicated and trustworthy. I will work hard to provide you with quality personal service.
I Look Forward To Hearing From You!
Mitra Conroy's Blog Posts
If you are Buying a Home, I will...
1) An inital in-depth consultaion. 2) Qualified counseling on your choice of a home. 3) Expert assistant in the purchase of a home.
1) Show you how to get the most home for your money. 2) Listen carefully to what you need and want in a home. 3) Help you determine the price range you can afford. 4) Share with you tips on buying a home in today's market. 5) Show you any home regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised. 6) Assit you in choosing financing and help you estimate your closing costs and monthly payments. 7) Guide you through the home financing process from mortgage loan application through closing. 8) Keep you contantly updated on our progress.
A Brief Description Of What I Offer to a A Buyer...
1) An initial in-depth consultation. 2) Qualified counseling on your choice of a home. 3) Expert assistance in the purchse of New Home or Stablished Home.
If You Are Selling A Home, I Will...
1) Help you get the best possible price for your home. 2) Share proven tips and techniques that will help your home sell queckly. 3) List your home through our Multiple Listing Services and the Internet. 4) Arrange for a tour of your home by sales associates. 5) Qualify buyers before showing them your home. 6) Promptly present and advise you of all offers and keep you constantly updated on our progress. 7) Provide you with an estimate of the net proceeds you will receive at settlement. 8) Help you find a new home anywhere in the country.
A Brief Description Of What I Offer To A Seller...
1) A complete market analysis of your home. 2) Advice on showing your home at it's very best and help you to stage your home. 3) A marketing program designed specifically for your home.
Preferred Properties Specialists are committed to providing you with superior service before, during and after the sale of your distinctive residence. By listing with Preferred Properties, you are assured that your home is in the hands of a qualified professional.
When purchasing a luxury home through Preferred Properties you will have access tot he widest array of prestigious homes, maximizing your opportunity for success.
Preferred Properties Offers the special attention that a distinctive home requires. That attention included the following:
1) Individual Pictorial Brochures: Complete with color photo to present your home at its best.
2) Property News Releases: Placed in major and local newspapers.
3) Professional Photography: Ensures consistent quality.
4) Full Page Color Advertising: Reaches a large number of prospective buyers.
5) World Wide Exposure: All Preferred Properties listings can be seen on the internet, exposing them to buyers from all over the world.
6) Virtual Tours: An online open house allowing millions of potential buyers to conveniently view your property.
7) Distinctive Personalized Signs: Your agent's name and direct voice mail phone number.
8) A Network of Skilled Professionals: Wehn a home is entered into the Preferred Properties Division, full color brochures are distributed a Tarbell's network of offices, putting your home at the fingertips of hundreds of real estate professionals with prospective buyers.
Specializing on Short Sale, Foreclosure and Bank Owned Properties!
For a FREE copies of Short Sale, Foreclosure and Bank Owned Properties,
PLEASE CALL ME AT (951) 805-1867!
I Look Forward To Hearing From You!