Agent of Excellence
“A magical customer experience with Faith, Trust, and some Pixie Dust”
FAITH-Believe and you shall achieve. You can have “faith” to count on me to have your best interest, not mine. Believe that together we will achieve by partnering together to understand your individual unique needs and helping you achieve your real estate goals
TRUST-Always professional – Always committed. The most important thing when choosing a real estate professional is to find someone you can trust. I have a history of success and integrity in real estate that you can depend on. Experienced negotiator with expert knowledge of the local market. Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%.
Pixie Dust-A magical customer experience. I promise a magical experience along with my tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true. Choosing a real estate agent can be as challenging as the home buying and selling process. Let me sprinkle some pixie dust your way and experience the magic too!
I moved to this awesome place called The Coachella Valley with my husband, Guy in 2005 and fell in love with the area. I have worked as a Real Estate Agent since 2004 and became a Broker in 2017.
Prior to working in Real Estate, I managed several offices and worked in accounting, marketing and even sales. I will be very honest here...….I hated working in sales. The pressure to meet numbers, to get the next sale, etc. So, you may ask, why in the heck did I choose Real Estate as my career? Well, while many think of this as a sales job....I totally disagree. Yes I help people buy and sell Real Estate. But for me...it's more about relationships, coaching, streamlining the home buying/selling processes, and to have a "stress-free" roadmap to help you buy a home, sell a home or both.
When you hire me, you get me, not some random person. I am in front and center with all my clients from the 1st meeting all the way through the close of escrow and beyond
Laura Lake – Founding Partner of Desert Real Estate Partners
Broker Associate-Equity Union Real Estate
“Providing value and solutions since 2004”
“Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends” – Walt Disney
I turn hopes and dreams into Reality!....What's your super power?