|Real Estate Agent||
|Nick and Joslyn Solomon|
|The Solomon Team - Century 21 Moline Realty, Inc.|
— Century 21 Moline Realty
Century 21 Real Estate
|web The Solomon Team's Central Minnesota Real Estate Blog|
Joslyn took the first leap into the real estate world as a receptionist many years ago. From there, she obtained her licensed and began working, primarily as a buyer's agent. As years went on, her specialization began to shift into buying and listing foreclosures, but the inventory began small. Eventually, Joslyn was managing 75+ properties at a time during the height of the foreclosure period. During that time, she was also responsible for marketing plans including renovations and repairs to bring the most money with the least expense, giving her expertise for sellers that you don't find easily! Joslyn specializes in residential listings, move up transactions, and in her spare time is a mentor for new agents in the office.
Meanwhile, Nick obtained his license, and as we receive contact from potential buyers, Nick often works with buyers on showing not only our properties, but properties throughout Minnesota. He is also a Certified Commerical Specialist with Century 21. His previous work background was for the Soil and Water District in Kanabec County, so he is our land, farm and waterfront specialist.
We work together closely, and yet often lead very different days. The strengths compliment each other, though - Joslyn loves paperwork, files and problem solving, which makes her ideal for short sales and foreclosures, and Nick loves people, being out and about and seeing new things. Together we can tackle any obstacle real estate transactions may hand us.
So why use the Solomon Team?
- Our total combined sales experience is over 30 years, including door to door sales and sales management.
- Award winning agents! We are frequently winning Multi-Million Producer Awards and other production awards within Century 21. Joslyn has also been listed in the Top 100 Agents nationwide. Yet what we pride ourselves on the most is our Quality Service Awards – based on consumer feedback and surveys – year after year.
- Small business love. We are local – our children attend school in Isanti, we live here, we shop here, we sponsor here. Working with us is intimate and close, but also wonderful in that you support local businesses!
- Extensive foreclosure experience. Joslyn has successfully negotiated many short sales and the purchase of them. She has also helped navigate people through the foreclosure process and back into homeownership.
- Professional Photos. Everyone has seen a sideways listing photo of a toilet, and these are our pet peeves. We promise photography that will bring you a quicker sale for a higher value – every time!
- Virtual tours. We offer to our sellers a virtual tour shot with a special camera that looks simply amazing!
- A broad network – Need to fix something before you list your home? We can recommend someone. Need a septic test? We can recommend someone. From minor repairs to rental management companies, we can get you connected – with people we trust at an affordable price, and we get nothing but your trust out of the referral.
Considering a home purchase? Call The Solomon Team with Century 21 Moline Realty, Inc. We represent buyers, sellers and commercial transactions in Cambridge MN, Isanti MN, Mora MN, Princeton MN, North Branch MN, Ham Lake MN, Hinckley MN, and Pine City MN. Licensed real estate salespeople in the state of Minnesota.
How does a real estate team work?
We are smart enough to recognize that we each have individual strengths. Nick loves to be out and about, meeting people, working directly with clients. Joslyn loves problem solving and paperwork. While we both love the entire aspect of our jobs, having strengths to balance every transaction and bring it to its fullest potential makes a great team. Rest assured that working with our team means that two sets of eyes and two minds are working on your file to insure a smooth and successful transaction.
As far as geographically, we cover all of Minnesota, but the areas of specialty are Isanti, Kanabec, Pine, Chisago and northern Anoka Counties.
"Joslyn was great to work with. We looked a several places and if for one reason or another they didn't work out she was always up beat and willing to go the extra mile to try and find something we would like. We would recommend her to anyone." --- Bob & Petie
"Joslyn was great! We had an offer on our house just a few months after we listed it and sold it a total of six months from the date we listed it. She utilizes many different ways to advertise houses and is great at keeping in contact with her sellers. I would highly recommend her!" - Becky
Joslyn and Nick Solomon, located in Cambridge Minnesota, and Realtors with Century 21 Moline Realty. Specializing in foreclosures, short sales, buying and selling!