25 Years Experience Full Time Real Estate Agent & U.S Coast Guard Veteran. Baltimore area HGTV House Hunters Agent 2014
Get to know John Manchester
MY CLIENTS SAVE THOUSANDS! A LOW 4% COMMISSION PAYS BOTH AGENTS, AT SETTLEMENT, AND THAT LOWERS THEIR CLOSING COST. The U.S. Coast Guard instills high standards in those who serve. That stays with you for the rest of your life. Like the military, knowing the terrain, efficiency, time management and using new technology and 25 years of experience gives me a huge advantage over other agents.
THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS MODEL IS CHANGING. IT'S TIME TO CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT REAL ESTATE FEES. It's true. You can sell your home for just 4% and NO additional broker fees. I've been a full time and full service award winning agent for 25 years. I have over 330 successful settlements. I've worked at traditional " old school" brokerages and I know it's very expensive for agents. Those cost were often passed on to clients in fees and commissions and still are today. Technology and mobility have become the two biggest cost savers in real estate. Execuhome Realty's mobile & high tech business model has cut out the corporate brokerage fat and lowered my cost!. I pass the savings on to you. Not all agents will do this and I encourage you to compare since broker compensation is not prescribed by law or established by any organization with which the broker is affiliated. I do because it continues to bring me more business. When my clients save thousands of dollars in closing cost, they tell their friends and family and I help them too. It's a win-win!
I market homes exclusively on the internet. 96% Buyers want to see many photos, satellite maps, parcel overlays, school scores, neighborhood statistics, and the latest information on price and terms in the middle of the night, at home, in their Pj's.
Sellers, my staging consultant can assist you in getting that model home look buyers want. You have 3 seconds to make a good impression with that main internet photo. I'll help you get that look, price your home just right and keep you informed of changes with real time market updates. You'll get weekly updates on your internet activity. Of course signs, brochures and open house.
Now I am an independent agent and I work alone because teams and groups cost money. My service is very hands on and personal customer service driven. Give me a call. I have 25 years of knowledge to share with you. I promise you will work directly with me through the entire process. 7 am to 7 pm 7 days a week.
Testimonials for John Manchester
See all of my reviews at: http://www.zillow.com/profile/JohnnyGoodDeeds/Reviews/
Here's a sample..
1. John went above and beyond in assisting with the purchase of my first home. As he has several clients, he always made me feel as if I were the only one. He is very knowledgeable of the area in which we searched for homes and very prompt when responding to my requests to view homes. Looking back at this 10 month process, John never became exhausted or frustrated with my requests to see many homes. I couldn't imagine going through this process with another realtor!! I would definitely recommend him to any and everyone I encounter who is looking to purchase a home! Thanks John!
2. When we sold our home, the real estate market was not like anything seen in decades if ever, and our house and property, which had lots of unique selling points, did not easily fit into the standard boxes that most realtors, appraisers and bankers use. We interviewed John Manchester in person after reading his profile, and he was just as we expected - professional, straightforward, knowledgeable, experienced, and personable. In short, he was the right man to sell our house in this challenging economy.
3. John had very specific, successful strategies for marketing and selling our house. He used the latest technology as well as the old school techniques to reach the right prospects. Yet he always listened to our input, and made adjustments when things did or did not work as planned. He explained, counseled, and encouraged as needed from listing to closing. He was always punctual for appointments and open houses and responsive to calls and emails. We believe that we sold our home for a higher price and in a shorter time because we followed his plans and advice. We highly recommend John Manchester when selling or buying your home.
4. We have bought 2 homes and sold one home with John. John has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout our home buying and selling processes. He is the guy you want when the inevitable curve balls come up that would normally delay things and drive you nuts. Instead John will step in with immediate, appropriate action and recommendations to get the job done and on time. All of his recommendations were on point, from price, to lender, to stager, to contractors for necessary repairs. We had a significant issue come up the day of closing on our walk through for the home we were purchasing, and John not only got a contractor out there in an hour with an estimate, but was able to coordinate with the lender, sellers agent and sellers for an immediate resolution to the problem and we still closed on time just a few hours later with a generous seller contribution to remedy the issue. I am very grateful and was very impressed.
5. I recently used John on my third real estate transaction and I was reminded why I was so impressed the previous two times. John is always quick to respond to phone calls and emails, which is critical in a fast paced market. He also possesses a wealth of knowledge on the real estate transaction process and can draw on countless experiences in his 20 plus years in the business to help his client through multiple situations. It's John's expertise, know-how and customer service skills that make him good at his trade. I would highly recommend John to friend's and family.
6. John is a first class person.that is very knowledgeable ,and responded to my many questions promptly,as if he was working 24 hours a day. John gave me the feeling that I was his only client. I am presently a resident of Florida that is ready to relocate back to Maryland . I contacted John and explained what I was looking for and he was my eyes ,and ears in Md.. John found several condo. that met my requirements and with his guidance I purchased my new home on Jan 27. at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to recommend John to anyone who needed a relator that looked out for all your interests. If additional information is required please do not hesitate to contact me.