- After spending 10 successful years as a Global Account Manager working with clients such as General Mills, Medtronic, Emerson and Anheuser Busch, The not-so glamorous world of business travel had made it’s mark and Jayne was ready for a change. “I knew my background in sales and customer service would translate into a real estate business where I represent my clients with professionalism and the dedication they deserve.”
- So in 2009, she made the leap into real estate and hasn’t looked back.
- Jayne started her real estate business as an assistant to a successful 20-year Real Estate Broker. In 2010, she became a licensed Realtor and continued throughout the year working as a licensed assistant in order to gain as much experience and knowledge as possible for a thorough understanding of real estate.
- Jayne is a Twin Cities native, growing up in the suburbs of St. Paul and later moving to the Northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. Anyone from the Twin Cities knows, you’re either a St. Paul person or a Minneapolis person. Well, Jayne decided to be both and it is a great resource for her clients when trying to relocate or get a better idea of what specific neighborhoods have to offer.
- Upon meeting Jayne, you will find her approachable and interested in finding out more about YOU! Her passion for people and finding solutions for them is a natural fit in the life of a Realtor. She understands that real estate transactions can be stressful for buyers and sellers. She works hard to make the process seamless and enjoyable for all parties. Her great attitude and enthusiasm lead to long-term relationships with everyone she meets. Eager to help the first time home buyer, seasoned investor, or property seller, Jayne will work tirelessly and efficiently to help you find the perfect place or sell your existing property.
Jayne resides in Plymouth with her husband Lance and their Golden doodle, Justice. She has 3 grown children and savors the time spent with them and family. In her free time, she enjoys biking, yoga, reading, traveling and time with friends. For those that know Jayne, she loves babies. She has volunteered since 2010 at the Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery .