Jackie Pitman is pleased to be among the distinguished professionals at Alain Pinel Realtors in Los Gatos. With over 13 years of experience assisting Sellers and Buyers in achieving their real estate goals, Jackie brings a wealth of expertise and knowledge to your real estate transaction.
Her passion and knowledge of the business and her promise that her client’s goals are top priority, Jackie assures that each client is well-represented to their specific needs. Jackie is a skilled negotiator having successfully negotiated countless contracts to benefit her clients. She is highly respected in the community by clients and Realtors alike; they know that Jackie is dedicated, skilled, ethical and she will get the job done!
As a full-time Realtor, Jackie is intent on staying on the cutting edge of the business. She is regularly involved in continuing education pertaining to real estate contracts, services and new technology that supports her clientele. Jackie is a hands-on, feet on the ground Realtor who is out in the field consistently staying on top of local inventory status, updates to the various contracts and general nuances of the business. Through the years, Jackie has assembled a loyal, top-notch team of professionals and tradespeople that are available to assist her clients in all aspects of a move, whether a Seller or a Buyer.
If you are reading this now, there is a good chance that you came here from a referral of a friend, family member or colleague. Roughly 90% of Jackie’s business comes from referrals. Jackie considers it an honor and a privilege to continue to assist clients, family and friends with their real estate needs.
A native of Santa Clara County, Jackie was born and raised in the Cambrian area of San Jose. She continues to make her home there with her husband of over 28 years, Mike, their two college-aged children, Ryan and Kelsey, and their two dogs, Ted and Bob. Jackie enjoyed many years volunteering at her children’s schools: Noddin, Union and Leigh and continues to support these schools at every opportunity. Her strong community roots are evident in her ongoing support of the American Cancer Society’s Cambrian Relay for Life (Team Crazy for the Cure) and the Alzheimer’s Association’s Walk to End Alzheimers.
• Member SILVAR – Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
• CAR – California Association of Realtors
• NAR – National Association of Realtors
• SRES designation – Senior Real Estate Specialist, specializing in the specific needs of our growing Senior community
• President’s Club – Alain Pinel Realtors
• Diamond Society – Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
• Graduate of Alain Pinel Realtors’ Masters Program, 2013
• Graduate of Coldwell Banker’s S.T.A.R.T. Program, 2002
• San Jose State University, 1979-1983, Psychology
• Branham High School, 1979
• Current member of the Santa Clara Valley Watercolor Association
• Die-hard baseball fan of the World Champion SF Giants!