Calderon Construction Co., specializes in Residential design, build and remodeling Services, Including Custom Homes, Room additions, and Historic Home Restoration.
Get to know Irving Calderon
- Results-driven Construction and Project Manager with over 20 years of expertise as a Project Superintendent, and construction manager with three key underlying qualities necessary for executing quality craftsmanship: Innovation, Initiative and Analytics.
- Well versed in on-site construction supervision and application of product specifications. History of concurrently directing multiple projects to successful completion with expertise in scheduling, completing projects on time and within budget and handling back office construction responsibilities.
- Diligence in consistently monitoring sites to ensure proper compliance with building and safety codes.
- Skillful in compensating for unforeseen deadline obstacles, and finding cost-effective solutions to the various challenges that arise during residential and custom home construction.
Irving Calderon's Blog Posts
EPA - RRP Certified, Lead Paint
HERS - Home Energy Rating System Certified
HVAC / New Construction / Existing construction deputy Inspector
R-410A Certification, Mechanical
Proper Refrigerant Use and Procedures
EPA - Ozone Layer Protection, Mechanical
Proper Refrigerant Use and Procedures, Type I, II
Certified Associate in Project Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possessing a responsible attitude, tact, patience, courtesy and honesty.
- Superb customer Interaction skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Bilingual: English / Spanish