Dee was raised on a Southern California horse ranch and grew up adventuring and exploring the Sierra Nevada mountains and deep sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean. Her parents were both Realtors and taught her the ropes from an early age. After receiving a Business Technology degree from San Diego State, Dee started and built a thriving Internet Marketing company that led to her obsession with all things 'geek'.
Dee moved to Colorado in 2007 and finally embraced the family business in 2010 in order to combine her passions for home improvement, technology and community building. Dee keeps the wheels turning by combining the latest technology with personal communication to ensure that every client has the best possible experience when buying or selling Northern Colorado real estate.
Dee and her husband Jeff built their dream farm home (themselves, slowly!) before welcoming two baby boys over the past five years. They spend a lot of time camping, boating, riding their horses along the Front Range, chasing around rotten boys or maniacal chickens and building things at home.
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of National Association of Realtors 2005-present
- Member of FCBR Communications Council – 2011
- Designated as a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Designated Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Ignite Fort Collins Volunteer Team – 2011-2013
Recent Team Awards
- 5280 Magazine’s FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD for Real Estate Excellence – 2015
- ERA Top Producer for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Leaders Circle 2013
- ERA Top Producer for Volume every quarter since 2010
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Beyond Excellence Designation 2011
- ERA NATIONAL FRANCHISE Circle of Success/ Circle of Achievement 2012