Master's in Municipal Government; undergraduate work in Marketing and Management; Worked years in the Savings & Loan industry; worked for years as City Planner; board member of Habitat for Humanity
Get to know Paul Holtzheimer
Paul is highly responsive to client needs.
He's also very intelligent. He has a vast knowledge of Real Estate matters from rules and regulations, to vacant residential/commercial land, to residential homes. With his combined experience in municipal government, mortgage financing, and home building, he's the one clients should seek out. He is an expert in many facets of homebuilding, on-site built homes, as well as Manufactered homes.
He's an extremely friendly and helpful person. Paul goes the extra mile for his clients, to be sure they are happy and everyone involved with a transaction results in a "win-win" situation. Any buyer or seller would be very smart to seek out Paul Holtzheimer, as their Realtor.
Paul Holtzheimer's Blog Posts
• Licensed Real Estate Agent• Associate City Planner (Oklahoma City)· Managed Departments· Owns own business• Budgeting (Departmental) · Professional Photography· Commercial Printing & Graphic Arts· Desktop Computer Applications (MS Office, ACCESS, WORD, etc.. & MAC -- Web Pages (HTML, FrontPage) , MS Access, FrontPage, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word,· COBOL, BASIC, CProfiency in: MAC, WINDOWS, UNIX, DOS & GCOS operating systems DATABASE's -- 4D, C/BASE database application development· Proficient with most computer hardware· Has held: NASDAQ certification-Series 7 & 63; Certified Graphics Communications Manager Is currently a Certified Advanced Toastmaster
• Established computerized accounting systems for a number of businesses• Developed customized database applications• Key participant in setup of GBF/DIME (GIS) system for major SW City• Published GIS in The Environmental & Computer Journal• Co-authored/published geo-processing GIS papers/industrial site surveys• Published Photographer
• Past Vice-President/Board Member, Habitat for Humanity (Whatcom County)• Elected & Served: Whatcom County Charter Review Comm. • Nominated "Outstanding Graduate Student" -UCO
• Held Memberships in: -IEEE - Computer Society - Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) -American Planning Association (APA) -Urban & Regional Information Systems Assoc. (URISA) -Institute of Financial Education -In-Plant Printing Management Association (IPMA)
• Who's Who in the South and Southwest · Past President-Toastmasters-Lynden, WA · Past Member-Board of Directors of the Institute of Financial Education, Chptr. 21 • Volunteered: Emergency Room - St. Joseph Hospital - Bellingham, WA · Volunteered: Stockyards Clinic - OKC. OK
OTHER INTERESTS:• Steven Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Effective People; • Franklin-Covey's Time Management; • Marketing, and public relations; • Musical Performance & Photography EDUCATION UNIVERSITY of CENTRAL OKLAHOMA - Edmond, OK - 1983 Master of Arts in Urban Affairs (City Management) (Political Science)UNIVERSITY of CENTRAL OKLAHOMA - Edmond, OK - 1978 Bachelor of Scienceundergraduate work in Instumental Music Education - English/Journalism - Marketing/Management PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENT - Whatcom County, WA. - 2005 - Present Helps people buy and sell homes and property. This includes heavy emphasis on marketing and sales. This position includes a great deal of personal contact with all types of people, writing contracts, working with title companies and financial institutions. Understands mortgage financing, real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions. Provides excellent customer service, while developing relationships with professionals, builders and other business sources. Programmer Analyst - Programmed various tasks using Microsoft Office & ACCESS applications; project management; worked as liaison between end-users and the IT staff. Planned goal: AXAPTA ERP custom application programming. Systems Analyst - Performed relational database programming, produced input/output forms and reports for Windows and MAC platforms in a Client/Server LAN environment; performed database administration, systems analyst duties; performed end-user & customer support; and wrote product documentation. Received NASD Series 7 & 63 certifications. Systems Programmer - Maintained and modified a 4D database Job Tracking System (JTS); maintained word processing, spreadsheet, & other desktop software; used verbal/written skills for inter-personnel communication via manuals & long-distance phone support; and connected separate 4D databases using 4D Open. Wrote programs to interact with digital scales and UPS label printers. Helped maintain and support MAC & Windows computer and network hardware, including fiber optic. REQUEST COMPUTER SERVICES, INC. - Owner/President DATABASE SOFTWARE SYSTEMS, - Supervisor Help Desk MAJOR SOUTHWEST CITY, -- City Planner: Research, Demographics, GIS (GBFDIME) FEDERAL SAVINGS & LOAN ASSOCIATION, -- Market Research, Manager, Graphics Dept.