Aaron Walker (Walker Business Consulting) Education & Training



Aaron Walker
location_on Indianapolis, IN — Walker Business Consulting
Get to Know Aaron Walker

We are here to help the Real Estate Industry reach a higher standard of service,commitment and trust by showing them ways to market effectively, network, and create a business model that yields high levels of success without any more work than you are doing now, in fact probably less work. We live by the motto of " WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER" and we show you how to do just that. We do Training and Coaching around the country and strive to help achieve greatness in the Real Estate Business.


Did you know that 90% of the revenue generated in Real Estate is done so by only about 7% of the Agents? How can we spread that out among the other 93%?

Did you know the average length of time an agent stays in the real estate business is only 18 months? Why don't we help them be succesful and make a true career out of this business.

Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions about what we do and who we are and see if we can help make your career a more fullfilling one.


We are also the number one Real Estate video production company in the United States and part of what we do is Training and Coaching, but we also are able to produce custom marketing videos for Real Estate Professionals throughout the country that can put them at the top of the industry by using technology as an edge over the rest of the industry.

If you can't or won't market yourself how do you expect to market someone's home?

If you can't or won't invest in yourself and your own success why would someone else invest in you and your services?

Think about these points and then contact me.


Training and Marketing for Real Estate professionals nationwide. We are able to show you ways to market yourself effectively and also how to implement current technology to increase your business.