Helena, Montana a wonderful place to call home. Real Estate in Helena, Montana has not stopped and Helena, Montana has not experienced the recession or housing woes that other parts of the country have experienced. Helena, Montana has a little bit of everything. Downtown condos nestled in between historic buildings, restaurants, city parks and more. Stunning single family homes in every type of setting you could want, close to town, but not to close, acreage, great neighborhoods and more. Luxury homes and ranches are here also. Lake properties in Helena, Montana could be some of the greatest in the state. River & Creek properties are spectacular for fishing or enjoying the soothing sound of water. Want to be tucked away into the trees yet have sweeping views, Helena, Montana has that to. And the best part, I know these properties, I know them well and can help you navigate through a sea of listings to find just the perfect thing. My experience in Real Estate is vast, which has helped my clients navigate to a smooth closing whether buying or selling. Contact Erica Keiter for buying or selling Eeal Estate in Helena, Montana.
· Experienced: I have been working in Real Estate in a variety of settings for just over 5 years. I started off in Poulsbo, Washington at one of the best offices as their Listing Coordinator. Here I learned the ins and outs of selling real estate. I then moved to Bozeman, Montana, where I was working for a top producing broker. I worked on everything from large scale downtown condo developments, luxury homes, new subdivisions, single family homes and everything in between.
· Communication: Communication is just as important to my clients as it is to me. I need to know what my clients are thinking and how they were doing through the home selling or buying process. I make sure to communicate with my clients as much as possible. One of my services I offer is weekly updates on either the clients home selling process or buying transaction. Here my clients can expect to find information on showing feedback, property updates, property marketing and transaction details.Marketing: Each property I list I see a vision on how I am going to get this property sold. I map out my marketing plan and make sure I have covered a variety of marketing venues, Internet Exposure (almost 90% of buyers start there search on the Internet), Realtor exposure, I need to get the agents to know your property, and then keep it in their mind along with Print media. I know every property is different and has a specific buyer so I make sure to cover all the basis. 3. Implementation: Not only am I great at communicating, listening and developing a marketing plan, I am also excellent at getting the job done. I cover every detail and push hard until the property is sold or you have found your new home or investment property.
Fun Things to Know about Me
• Born and raised in Hawaii. I grew up on the west side of Maui in a little town called Napili. My father was in the golf industry, my mother went to the University of Hawaii on a golf scholarship, as did my brother, however very little of the golf talent ended up in my blood. I do like to get out there and play with friends who don't mind me teeing up in the fairway.
• Attended Montana State University in Bozeman, where I meet my husband, who is from Helena, which is how I ended up here.
• I have two great big chocolate labs mixes, that we got from the Humane Society, one from Bozeman and the other from Helena. They were the babies of the house, and actually one of them was great training for our baby girl who is now just over a year old. So instead of saying I have 1 kid, I usually say I have 3.
• I love being outside, hiking with my dogs, taking my daughter to Canyon Ferry and playing on the beach, this Hawaiian girl even loves the snow!
Selling Home, Houses Residential, Condos, Luxury Homes, Lots, Land, Commerical, Investment in Helena, Montana, Bozeman Montana, Butte Montana, Lake View Homes, Water Front Homes, Creek Front Homes