I have been specializing in Lake Tahoe and Truckee real estate since 2003 and I utilize the latest and best technologies available to help my clients achieve their real estate goals.
Get to know Dave Westall
I'm an experienced Lake Tahoe and Truckee Realtor providing clients with professional consultation and exceptional results. As the premier Lake Tahoe Realtor I can help my clients achieve their real estate goals by educating and providing insight into the various intricacies of the Lake Tahoe Real Estate markets. I am always available for my clients and I look forward to exceeding your expectations. Lets talk today and discuss how I can help you achieve your real estate goals.
Dave Westall's Blog Posts
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
* Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
* Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
* Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
* Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
* Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
* Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
* Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
* Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
* Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
* Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
* Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
* Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
* Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
* Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.