Pacific West Home Inspections provides Pre-Purchase & Pre-selling Residential & Commercial Building Inspections within the Central Interior of British Columbia.
Get to know Dave Brice
What do your clients get:
- More then 30 years of building, renovation and construction experiance.
- More then 20 years of residential and commercial building inspections.
- A professional service catering to the first time home buyer.
- My professional services provide inspections in the following areas.....Pre-purchase & Pre-seling inspections. Strata depreciation reports. Year end warrenty inspections. New home deficency inspections. Pre-renovation inspections. Wood burning appliance inspections. Chimney inspections. Grow-op inspections. Mould inspections. Asbestos assessment & inspections. Seasonal home check & maintenance. Indoor air quality investigations. Home renovation consultant. Water quality testing. Radon testing. Thermal / infrared imaging. Aging in place survey inspections. Safer home survey inspections.
Pacific West Home Inspections is a complete building inspection firm speceializing in residential and commercial property and building inspections with over 25 years experiance. I inspect all types of buildings in urban and rural settings.
- Registered member of British Columbia Institute of Property Inspectors.
- Registered member of Applied Technologists & Technicians of B.C.
- Registered & licenced home inspector with Consumer Protection Of B.C.
- Registered member of Wood Energy Technicians of B.C.
- Director of Shuswap Construction Industry Professionals.
- Vice President of the South Shuswap Chamber of Commerce.