Dan is the Operating Principal at Keller Williams Realty, Co-Founder of www.GreetingsVirgina.com, and media consultant for home buyers and sellers in VA, MD, and DC
Get to know Dan Rochon
Dan Rochon is the owner of Greetings Virginia with Keller Williams Realty which is a full-service brokerage that helps clients in the Washington metro region buy and sell properties in all price ranges. We have successfully completed hundreds of buying and selling transactions for our clients. Because of their extensive experience, owners Dan and Traci Rochon are frequent speakers and are often quoted in media stories dealing with difficulties in the current real estate market. In addition to owning the sales team Dan and Traci & Consultants, the Rochons are also owners of Keller Williams Realty in Alexandria – Kingstowne, VA where Dan is the Operating Principal. For more information, call Dan at 703-562-1788 or visit www.greetingsvirginia.com
The Keller Williams Greetings Virginia Team has been in business since 2007 and has consistently been ranked as one of the highest producing teams in the area.
We get stuff done. Our Team only employs, learning based, competitive people with unlimiting beliefs that never give up. Our key to success is to be in business with the right people in the right roles. Our people are committed to mastering their roles.
We can help you buy a home, sell a home, or invest in real estate. We are learning based, team oriented, and committed to the success of every member of the team. We believe in keeping God first, then family and then business. Our office is located in Alexandria, Kingstowne. We will be the number one sales team in our region and we serve clients in VA, MD and DC. We provide solutions!
Dan Rochon's Blog Posts
Dan is a Moseley Real Estate School Instructor for new agents. He is also the Owner/ Operating Principal for KW Realty, Alexandria - Kingstowne, VA, Associate Broker VA, Broker MD.
• Have been voted as top sales agent by the Washington City Paper Reader’s poll 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014.
• Depth of experience to take the steps necessary to make sales happen. They make your goals a reality
• Able to cut through and streamline the buying/selling process. They act as your go-between
• Helps bring all of the parties involved into alignment
• Agents with Dan and Traci & Consultants/ Greetings Virginia have a strong skill set
• Team approach: with you at each step in the process
• All team members are full-time staff
• Extensive knowledge of resources available in the real estate industry and can put them to work for its clients
• Well connected
• Takes a creative approach to solving problems
• Credibility: extensive experience from the sheer number of transactions that we have participated in successfully
• Agents with Dan and Traci & Consultants with Keller Williams Realty see hundreds of homes per month
• Dan and Traci & Consultants/ Greetings Virginia team members are good contacts for buyers’ agents because:
• Good communication
• Strong track record of success
• System and structure in place
• We are experienced in dealing with the media and can provide the information and perspective that reporters and editors need.
• Great guests for radio and TV
• Dan and Traci have appeared on NBC Nightly News, The Today Show CNBC and on the pages of The Washington Examiner, The Washington Post and other print publications.
• They also blog about real estate on the site and operate a Facebook account that can be accessed through the blog.
• Dan is an instructor for Virginia real estate licensing
• Dan is an Associate Broker for VA and Broker for MD