My name is Dan Rochon. I am an Associate Broker (licensed in 2007) in VA and MD, and my team and I serve Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Hampton Roads, VA.
As a real estate sales agent, my team and I are consistently top producers in our marketplace and provide solutions for our clients. In addition, I have invested in residential and commercial real estate ventures since 2002 through my investment company.
I work with buyers, sellers, and investors who want an expert to guide them through the real estate process.
When you hire me, I will help you by sharing my:
Comprehensive Market Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Smooth Transaction Management:
I approach client relationships with open communication, transparency, and a focus on long-term relationships.
We go beyond the ordinary at Greetings Virginia with EXP Realty. While most agents simply "wing it," we provide our real estate clients with the expertise and systems they deserve. We follow a proven, predictable plan that helps our clients achieve their goals and solve their problems. We are connectors dedicated to serving you with competence and guidance.
I live in Clifton, VA, with my precious daughter, Maggie, whom I adopted in 2010, and my Mother. I love Northern Virginia and the DC Metro area. When not serving my clients, I enjoy spending time with my daughter, racing in triathlons, visiting the local water parks in the summer, and ice skating at the Sculpture Garden in downtown DC in the winter.
I appreciate visiting local museums and cultural centers, walking on the many nature trails throughout NOVA, and shopping and dining in one of the vibrant town centers. There are so many things to do in our area that it would be hard to share my favorites.
The media quotes me frequently, speaking about the real estate market. In addition, I often provide insights into real estate investment strategies, market trends, and local market conditions.
I have been featured on The Nightly News with Brian Williams, The Today Show, CNBC, The Washington Post, The Washington Examiner, and WTOP News. In addition, I have been voted the Best of DC Real Estate agent in the Washington City Paper Readers Poll and more...
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor, or looking to sell your property, I am here to guide you. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I am dedicated to delivering exceptional service that exceeds your expectations.
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and help you achieve your real estate goals.
Thank you for the chance to serve. You may contact me at 703-346-2776 (text or call) and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Real Estate Agent in Virginia - Dan Rochon and his real estate sales team Greetings Virginia with eXp Realty http://greetingsvirginia.com/ is a full-service real estate sales company that helps buyer and seller clients in the Washington metro region buy and sell properties in all price ranges. If you are in the real estate market to buy a home or sell a home, we provide solutions for our clients like you and appreciate the opportunity to help.
• Have been voted as top sales agent by the Washington City Paper Reader’s poll 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014.
• Depth of experience to take the steps necessary to make sales happen. They make your goals a reality
• Able to cut through and streamline the buying/selling process. They act as your go-between
• Helps bring all of the parties involved into alignment
• Agents with Dan Rochon/Greetings Virginia have a strong skill set
• Team approach: with you at each step in the process
• All team members are full-time staff
• Extensive knowledge of resources available in the real estate industry and can put them to work for its clients
• Well connected
• Takes a creative approach to solving problems
• Credibility: extensive experience from the sheer number of transactions that we have participated in successfully
• Dan and Greetings Virginia team members are good contacts for buyers’ agents because:
• Good communication
• Strong track record of success
• System and structure in place
• We are experienced in dealing with the media and can provide the information and perspective that reporters and editors need.
• Great guests for radio and TV
• Dan Rochon have appeared on NBC Nightly News, The Today Show CNBC and on the pages of The Washington Examiner, The Washington Post and other print publications.
• They also blog about real estate on the site and operate a Facebook account that can be accessed through the blog.
• Dan is an instructor for Virginia real estate licensing
• Dan is an Associate Broker for VA and MD
Dan Rochon is the Founder of www.GreetingsVirgina.com, and media consultant for home buyers and sellers in VA, MD, and DC