HCS is a full restoration and roofing company with offices in Denver, Omaha, Kansas City, Madison, and Milwaukee. "Our philosophy at HCS is to treat your home or building as if it was our own".
Get to know Brad Diepholz
Dynamic business entrepreneur experienced in start-ups and growth of existing companies. Working in the roofing and restoration industry is where I am applying my skills as a project manager, marketing consultant, and a problem-solver. I am a team player and can find solutions to problems fast.
- Roofing and restoration industry for 5 years
- Built custom homes for ten years prior to the roofing and restoration industry
- Passed the N-11 IBC General Contractors test in the spring of 2015
- Hold a General Contractor license in 4 states
- Proven manager and leader
- Team-builder with diverse work groups
- Exceptional versatility and flexibility
- Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual
PROFESSIONAL accomplishments and experience
- Designed and supervised the build of custom homes in Arizona
- Project Manager for construction of a multi-family unit
- Project Manager for remodeling homes
- Field Superintendent for construction of two commercial office buildings in Prescott Commerce Center: one 4,000 sq. ft. with budget of $550k and one 6,200 sq. ft. with budget of $846k.
- Perfected bids, reviewed final quotes and selected sub-contractors for projects.
- Scheduled and managed sub-contractors, met with building inspectors, resolved issues and performed quality control on construction progress.
- Submitted plans and secured building permits with local regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for budget control and draw consent for sub-contractor payments.
- Developed and negotiated advertising specialty supply contracts with national and international companies.
- Led team of 14 in sales and marketing, accounting, customer service, production and graphic development functions.
- Created business plans, recruited team, and implemented strategic solving sales approach to win national supplier contract in advertising specialty and uniform supply business.
Strategic Business Development
- Created, negotiated and implemented numerous sales and marketing programs ranging from $10k – $2 mil annually.
- Established strong customer relationships both locally and nationally, including high profile fortune 500 companies.
- As President, grew company from a concept to top 1% in the computerized embroidery industry.
- CEO, HCS Restoration & Roofing, LLC, Denver, CO 2010 - Present
- President, C & D Custom Homes, Scottsdale, AZ 2005 - 2010
- Owner/Builder of personal residence, Scottsdale, AZ, 2005
- V.P. & General Manager, Palo Verde Embroidery, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ, 1994 – 2004
- CEO, Palmera Sportswear, Scottsdale, AZ, 1993 – 1998
- President, MDC Programming, Inc. Scottsdale, AZ, 1985 – 1997
- Retail Sales Manager, D to Z Sports, Mattoon, IL, 1978 – 1985
Eastern Illinois University -- 1984
Bachelor of Science in Business, majors in Marketing and Management
Brad Diepholz's Blog Posts
I hold a contractors license in the four states we have a office in. On March 17, 2015 I passed the N-11 IBC General Contractor Class "A" test. We are now perffered contractors for Liberty Mutual, Safeco and Farmers Insurance.