40 Aberdeen Avenue St. John's, NL A1A 5T3
Get to know Bill Dilny
I'm a "come from away" (CFA in local lingo) who first came to Newfoundland and Labrador many years ago and simply decided to stay. Where else in North America could you find absolutely warm generous people and such spectacular scenery in such a pristine environment?
Newfoundland is a huge Island, sparsely populated with many cities and towns all of which retain there own particular warmth and homeyness in what has become a bustling economy based on oil, hydroelectric power, mineral finds and steadily increasing tourism. It's a place with no equal!
Since I became a Realtor in 1986 I have learned that the more consumers know about the factors affecting real estate sales transactions, the wiser their purchase or sale will be. To that end I wrote a column for a local newspaper column for many years on items of concern or importance to clients.
My focus was then and still is now on ensuring that every individual with whom I work or with whom I come in contact shares my knowledge of the local market so that their transaction is the best it can be.
Professionally, I have successfully completed courses of study leading to such designations as Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC) Relocation Specialist, e-pro (Electronic Professional), and am a Certified Instructor for the Richard Robbins RE/MAX Masters Edge Program. I am a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Realtors (NLAR), the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and the U.S. National Association of Realtors (NAR).
the Janeway Children's Hospital Foundation
and the Kids Eat Smart Foundation.
I have recently been inducted into both the Real Estate Buyers Agency Council (REBAC) Hall of Fame and the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
Bill Dilny's Blog Posts
Powerful Company with Local, National, and International Coverage
1. RE/MAX is synonymous with expertise. With 14 offices in Newfoundland and Labrador, RE/MAX has proven itself as a local expert on knowing the people, the communities, and the prices. On a national and international level, as a RE/MAX Associate I have access to the knowledge and successes of over 90,000 Agents worldwide, in 6,000 offices, in 82 countries. I’m most happy to be a part of this elite group.
2. I believe that in order to do my job well I have to focus on delivering superlative client services. I guarantee that you will receive attention that exceeds your expectations and the results you expect.
3. Our website (remax.nf.ca) averages over 60,000 unique visitors/month and is the only Real Estate firm with a province wide website. Additionally, the website is packed with information buyers and sellers need and want.
4. Market Share - In the first half of 2010 (January – June) the Newfoundland RE/MAX family of companies had the highest percentage of sales/listings as followsSt. John’s 42.5% Conception Bay South 48.3% Conception Bay North 39.5% Corner Brook 56.3%
5. I am also proud of the fact that I work with my competitors daily thus ensuring that you have the benefit of their experience also. I fully and equally promote all MLS and exclusive listings of all the Real Estate companies associated with the Newfoundland Association of Realtors (NLAR) which assures that you will receive the benefit of the full market area. I also work closely with all the major players in the financial community.
6. Approximately 85% of my clients become my clients through personal referrals of past clients and various national relocation networks such as Aeroplan, Costco, and many others.
7. With the assistance of one of St. John's most recognized graphics design firm I have developed creative and stimulating advertising programs that are immediately recognizable as belonging to me thus ensuring immediate recognition. Rather than do so randomly, I target my advertising to specific audiences most suited to your property.
8. Simply stated, I am always available by phone, fax, or email, for any and all of your needs. My advertising and promotion makes use of the very latest technology to ensure prospective clients can see for themselves how effective and efficient I will be in ensuring complete and dedicated service.
9. Through my media interviews, television appearances, print advertising and Real Estate Blogs, I am recognized as a reputable source of real estate knowledge and information.
10. In short I strive to be a first class Realtor delivering first class service!
Please join my Active Rain Group, Newfoundland and Labrador Real Estate, and feel free to blog and comment!