Follow me
Real Estate Agent - Robin Scott, REALTOR® - 467100
realtor, austin texas realtor, austin realtor, austin realator, buyers agent, accredited buyers representative, sellers agent, listing agent, sellers representative, certified residential specialist, round rock realtor, austin real estate, pflugerville realtor, cedar park realtor, home buyer information buying a home, home seller information, austin market statistics, first time home buyer, Austin broker
Have you seen my enewsletter. It is full of useful information for homebuyers, homesellers and homeowners. Below is a link to the latest edition. View the February issue of Robin's online newsletter: Hiring a Contractor.
I began this adventure with my blog post: We Are Buying a New Home Followed by: We Are Buying a New Home - Picking a Lotand: We Are Buying a New Home - Picking a Floorplan Next it was time to commit and sign the contract agreement. We had been in our home for 23 years! Time goes by so fast. As m...
Sure there are improvements you can make to a home to make it more desirable to a buyer but what can you do without spending any money? There are 3 really important things you can do that won't cost you anything. 1. You are going to have to pack up everything to move anyway so start now. Pack up...
This topic can not be addressed enough because it is so important. Homeowners build wealth through independence, equity in their property and tax advantages. Freedom and independence are an obvious advantage that comes with the ability to make the home your own. You can personalize it by adding,...
15137 Thatcher, Austin, Texas 78717. SOLD!  Congratulations to Marcia on the successful closing of the sale of her home in Austin. And thank you for the repeat business. I first met Marcia 14 years ago when she was transferred to the Austin area and helped her buy this beautiful home in Davis Sp...
I began this adventure with my blog post: Followed by: We also picked a floorplan! We wanted a one-story with a 3-car garage which was the main reason we ...
2,080 – homes sold, UP 14% from 12/2012. $226,000 – Median price, UP 8% from 12/2012. 4,545 – Active listings, DOWN 11% from 12/2012.2013 Year-End Totals $223,890 – Median price, UP 9% from 12/2012. 5,492 – Active listings, DOWN 20% from 12/2012.
7608 Windrush in Milwood/Rattan Creek for Sale. MLS#22634134/2.5/2 with 2 living and 2 dining and hardwood downstairs. Close to park, pool, hike/bike, major employers and shopping. Don't miss this opportunity to live in one of the most popular areas in NW Austin. Call 512.589.7988 to tour.
My January newsletter is available! Follow the link to read the entire article and find out how to get organized and how to subscribe to this diverse newsletter for home buyers, sellers and owners.
  Just for fun, my friend Maureen and I decided to ride the Red Line downtown, have lunch and come back. And it was fun! The Cap Metro Red Line Web site was thorough and easy to use with schedules, rates and route maps and a trip planner. Clearly CapMetro wasn't prepared for the success because t...

Robin Scott

Broker, REALTOR® - Austin Texas
local_phone(512) 589-7988
smartphone(512) 589-7988
Contact The Author