Allen Ginsberg's (ginzyii) Blog

By
Real Estate Agent - Coldwell Banker/Narico
RECENT BLOG POSTS
  Distress Sales and Existing-Home Sales in Flagstaff, Arizona for Oct 2010   As of November 1, 2010, there were 58 closed residential sales in October 2010, in Flagstaff, Arizona.  17% of these sales were Bank Owned Properties and 12% were short sales for a total of 29% of all the sales were dis...
11/01/2010
I am finding working with Bank of America in Short Sales is getting a lot easier..
11/01/2010
Rainer
3,623

AllenGinsberg

local_phone(928) 220-5012
smartphone(928) 220-5012
Contact The Author